anyone prescribed adderal all on here?

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thinking about talking to my doc to get a script. any advice.. is it expensive after insurance?

what side effects have you noticed after long term use?

Adder.......

48a02bd5a8ea59b5a3c191bf8c2acac8.gif

It will make you much more productive than you are now. You'll want to set goals and accomplish them.

I was prescribed it for like 12 years straight, still am, but haven't gone in to get a new script in like a year

It's not expensive at all even if you don't have insurance, the generic is like $40/mo w/o insurance. It's a pain in the ass tho if you live in a state like Florigoat cause by law here you have to see your doctor every 3 months to renew your prescription

The primary adverse effect I'd be concerned about is that it can be very addictive. Only take it if you legit need it, never take it just to "feel good". The XR time release is probably better if you're susceptible to chasing a high

so you're looking for legal speed? probably best not to start on that stuff. i had a roommate who had a prescription. took a pill here and there, and fuck man it's a lot of fun, but i can see how someone can get hooked on it.

I was prescribed it for like 12 years straight, still am, but haven't gone in to get a new script in like a year

It's not expensive at all even if you don't have insurance, the generic is like $40/mo w/o insurance. It's a pain in the ass tho if you live in a state like Florigoat cause by law here you have to see your doctor every 3 months to renew your prescription

The primary adverse effect I'd be concerned about is that it can be very addictive. Only take it if you legit need it, never take it just to "feel good". The XR time release is probably better if you're susceptible to chasing a high
how has your your quality of life improved since using ?

I've noticed that my all friends that were on it became lazy burnouts in their mid 20s. Then again that might be why they needed the prescription in the first place.

I've noticed that my all friends that were on it became lazy burnouts in their mid 20s. Then again that might be why they needed the prescription in the first place.

that's kind of strange. every time i took it, i wanted to be doing something. anything. that stuff gets your mind racing and your heart pumping.

that's kind of strange. every time i took it, i wanted to be doing something. anything. that stuff gets your mind racing and your heart pumping.
I think it did something to their minds after being on it for like 10 years.

did they get off it in their 20s? probably became dependent on it and had 0 motivation to do anything without it. im 24 and have used nothing but caffeine

how has your your quality of life improved since using ?

As far as how it improved, I became much more task and goal oriented. Normally where I would have a degree of anxiety in undertaking something, with Adderral that anxiety wasn't there and I could just easily narrow my attention and focus on the task at hand

So it definitely improved. But I genuinely needed it to function at 100% and could see the difference in my day-to-day life so it was easy to stick to the prescribed dosage without abusing it. There would be nights when I'd be out partying and thought about popping one to extend the night but then I would think "well, no, I'd rather use this tomorrow to get shit done"

Normally where I would have a degree of anxiety in undertaking something, with Adderral that anxiety wasn't there and I could just easily narrow my attention and focus on the task at hand
this is me to a tee. my only fear when it comes to adderall s blood pressure, lack of sleep, ED

Never tried adderal but got diagnosed with ADD a couple of years ago and my shrink put me on concerta (sustained release ritalin). That shit did not agree with me at all and sent me fucking apeshit so needless to say I had to come off it. From what I've gleaned since then, the traditional stimulant type meds don't do so well for us innatentive ADD types in the way that they help the more well known hyperactive ADHDers. I have long term problems with fatigue and have found modafinil better for helping me get through the day without feeling all wired and shit.

Nope. Lost a few friends and co workers to that. Its a open gate drug...smh and now more than half of kids under 18 have a prescription for itm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back