Anyone playing Ark Survival Evolved?

Just wondering if there is any interest in grouping up on an official server or on a private server? I'm 75 on a private server with a buddy, but definitely feeling the boredom without other people on to fight with/against. I'd be up for grouping or playing against people on private or an official server.

If
Just wondering if there is any interest in grouping up on an official server or on a private server? I'm 75 on a private server with a buddy, but definitely feeling the boredom without other people on to fight with/against. I'd be up for grouping or playing against people on private or an official server.

I would like to find the same

this just came out on PS4. Worth getting? I watched some dude on youtube play it, they built up a "base" I guess and some other dude ran over and bombed them.. Then they hunted him down... How is the game? So is it multiplayer and single player? How is the multiplayer? do you start with a group of people or can you make it on your own in it? anyways thinking of picking it up, worth it?

I've tried playing this game so many times now but it runs like shit even on a 1080 and honestly I find Rust to be more interesting.

I've tried playing this game so many times now but it runs like shit even on a 1080 and honestly I find Rust to be more interesting.
Ive read it was coded horribly. I read they had issues with Chinese hackers ruining it for awhile.

I prefer Rust as well. It's just more fun and less glitchy.

this just came out on PS4. Worth getting? I watched some dude on youtube play it, they built up a "base" I guess and some other dude ran over and bombed them.. Then they hunted him down... How is the game? So is it multiplayer and single player? How is the multiplayer? do you start with a group of people or can you make it on your own in it? anyways thinking of picking it up, worth it?

Little late i know but if you did get it for ps4 and are still playing it and looking for help hit me up.

My tribe got wiped while i was on vacation and they all quit.

Looking to get back into it

Little late i know but if you did get it for ps4 and are still playing it and looking for help hit me up.

My tribe got wiped while i was on vacation and they all quit.

Looking to get back into it
i have it. every time i start im under a bulding or way far from water or something stupid like that. played it a few times and gave up i dont understand it...