Anyone picking Lewis over Ngannou?

The way you sarcastically replied to me the first time with the "lol" I didnt want to respond and get another smartass reply back to have to answer

Weren't you around for any of the threads talking about it?....I asked and you replied rhetorically again

Fuck it....well since it's Lewis, I doubt he can nearly be evasive as s tips so he'd have to clinch/ dirty box alot and keep it inside where igloo can't get off those wide looping shots or uppercut he throws all the way down from his as s....work in the takedowns(when igloo is fresh he gets up from td's pretty easy....let him do it too, waste his energy.....

Eventually he can tire Frankie igloo out enough to keep him on the ground and maybe pound him out

Lewis should keep trying to leverage his takedowns from the fence to save energy and make it easier.....derrick doesn't have great cardio but its better than most give him credit for when he actually puts effort into his fight camps

I don't think ngannou will change anything about his camps and look to fix his game holes....him and his yes men are are too overconfident and upgraded.....his cardio probably isn't any better, he's going to try and blast Lewis out in the 1st like everyone else, he's going to waste all his strength energy by trying to outmuscle him in the clinch and against the cage and he's just going to underestimate Lewis in General cause he looks like a fat slob

Watch igloo come in the same weight or higher than the stipe fight too
Not sure you identified a blue print there.

yes Stipe used his evasive well but ate tons of big shots too. Stipe relied on evasive and toughness.

Stipe also has a complete fighting game as the best guy in the division. He used grappling and clinching and td's to wear Ngannou out and drag him into deep water.

If your point is that in the Stipe fight we saw a blueprint that as long as someone can replicate what Stipe did they can beat Ngannou that is a tall order. Short of that I am not sure we saw much else that is a path to success. I think there is a blueprint to beat Ngannou and it may unfold more over fights to come such as this one but just that it was not exposed by the Stipe fight. Stipe beat him by just being better everywhere.

Derrick is my ninja, Im always down for Blackbeast he can be a huge star is he fixes his cardio/grappling I know it's late in the game but I'm hoping ....I wanna see him champ some day

Never known you to win too much bets

giphy.gif

I always want Lewis to win, but this is a tough fight for him. I think Ngannou takes him out in the first.

It's also concerning to hear Lewis talk about his diet and training. It sounds like finally he is training more than 30 minutes per day, but still not sure and sounds like he eats terribly. And his back is still a big question mark.

Yes, All Francis has that we have seen is a knock out punch. The black beast has knockout power and he has more wrestling skills than Francis, although they are not elite I don't think they need to be to take him down.

Those are similarities but both scary knockout artists with no stamina that never put it together in the big fight. Wasn’t saying they have the same fighting style unless you consider head hunting a style.

Kongo main weapon has been his wrestling for like a decade and I don't remember him gassing.

Francis showed he is exactly who I thought he was. Cheick Kongo 2.0. Hope Beast knocks his ass out.
How do Kongo and Ngannou fight similarly? For the past 8 years Kongo does nothing but hold people against the cage and dirty box and knee them. Ngannou has far inferior clinchwork than Kongo. Only similarity I see is two big black dudes that speak French.

Some Black Beastin coming!

Puncher's chance certainly applies here, but it does not look good for Lewis.

No, but in a fight like this he has a legit chance, but i'd go 70/30 in favor of Ngannou

Not sure you identified a blue print there.

yes Stipe used his evasive well but ate tons of big shots too. Stipe relied on evasive and toughness.

Stipe also has a complete fighting game as the best guy in the division. He used grappling and clinching and td's to wear Ngannou out and drag him into deep water.

If your point is that in the Stipe fight we saw a blueprint that as long as someone can replicate what Stipe did they can beat Ngannou that is a tall order. Short of that I am not sure we saw much else that is a path to success. I think there is a blueprint to beat Ngannou and it may unfold more over fights to come such as this one but just that it was not exposed by the Stipe fight. Stipe beat him by just being better everywhere.

Yeah I do not see that as a blueprint to beat Ngannou.

Lets be honest, a first round with Ngannou is like flipping a coin on wether or not you will survive in some ways. I don't care how tough you are if you zigged when I should have zagged you are dead against Ngannou early on. Stipe had a tall order and mustered through hell early on but i would not be in the least confident that can be repeated with high confidence of success. If it turns out DC got hurt and Ngannou had to fill in again i'd be nervous for Stipe in round 1 again. Unless Ngannou's confidence got shot(doubtful as he just gassed in a title fight and went to a decision).

I'm catching kimbo v Dada5000 vibes
Lewis is pretty likeable but he's as limited as ngannou.
I'll call it a draw by exhaustion

Back