Anyone picking Lewis over Ngannou?

Ngannou's hype seriously backfired after the Stipe loss, but I still believe he can linger as an established top five guy. Overeem, Blaydes and Arlosvki are still better wins that anyone Lewis has ever defeated.

A lot of people are, and they're all batshit crazy

Lewis is better at nothing, Ngannou has even shown better submission skills

Lewis has a suspect chin, Ngannou's is iron. The shots he took from Matt and Shawn to put him down and out were light.

If Lewis got hit with 1/20th of what Stipe hit Francis with, he'd be diededededededededed

Rootin for Ngannou. The longer the fight goes on it favors Lewis. I predict Lewis gets KO'd in the first round.

Not picking him.

But will be rooting for Black Beast.

Dude is fun.

So is Francis for that matter.

One of them will reach the Astral plane on fight night

Normally Ngannou should kill him in a few minutes but you know big guys small gloves

The blueprint to beat ngannou is out there now....the question is how can said fighter implement it

If Lewis isn't a complete moron he'll clinch early and often and force it to the ground where he'll either pound ngannou out or die trying

its 50/50 so not picking either. Will root for lewis though.

I dunno. FNG has “mma math advantage” and an edge overall, but still you can’t count out a heavyweight with ko power.

My boy Black Beast gonna pretend he's tired again then KTFO Ngannou.

It's his special move.

Lewis has been pretty fortunate getting a lot of easy fights.Guys like Jack May,Ruan Potts,Guto Inocente,Grabowski,Pesta,Gonzaga can be thrown in there at that point,that Russian guy that Timothy Johnson ko'd in the 1st,Pesta,almost got finished by Browne before the comeback,with his most impressive wins a split over paycheck Roy Nelson,the comeback vs Tybura and of course his 3 ko losses mixed in there.People tend to remember the crushing wins over guys that don't or barely belong in the UFC making him look like a monster.He is a beast but overrated imo via looking good vs lower competition.

I love Lewis' heart and ability to get back up with no technique it's just freak out power lol,but he's outgunned here by far imo but we'll see.It's a fun and intriguing match up to see where both are at.Also,there's always the question about a guys mindset and determination to train hard etc. when they were recently retired.

Then we have N'Gannou who has somehow gone from super overrated by many,to super underrated by many just because he lost to the best HW in the world.I picked Stipe in that fight on Tapology/mmajunkie etc,I thought the gameplan was obvious so i'm not sure why people are like now guys know how to beat him lol,like what was the blueprint before stand and bang?

I really don't know how people are calling this 50/50 but we are all wrong about 30% of the time or more.As for who I want to win I don't really care as I really like Lewis but it would be nice to see N'Gannou make another title run as I think he has the higher ceiling by far.

It's a great fight but I think it's Ngannou's fight to lose. He's just better in every aspect.
But you can never count any heavyweight out of a fight, especially a guy with power like the Black Beast

I have a strange feeling this fight if not finished in first round will look something like DADA 3000 vs Kimbo but without the finish

Only way I see Lewis winning is in some kind of sloppy takedown where Lewis ends up on top.

Back