Anyone Picking Joanna Over Valentina?

Going for Valentina but im a little bit afraid for some reason. Joanna is GOOD.

I'm not picking her Joanna, but I think Valentina has to get the fight to the mat to win some rounds. Otherwise, Joanna wins a stand up decision.

Nah. What's make's Joanna a good pick? She already lost to Vale in another sport and yeah, I know, it wasn't MMA, but still. That gives Vale the edge already. Then account for Joanna also losing brutally twice in her past two fights and it equals a bad pick to me.

Honestly, I'd just put a 50 on Joanna just to see if a quick buck is made, outside of that Val will win this by UD or Submission.

I don't really have a favorite here, I actually think it's going to be a pretty close and uneventful decision. Too technical and neither is really looking for the finish.
This is probably going to be the case

Safe money is on Valentina but after seeing the staredown, Joanna looked just as big if not bigger. Apparently Joanna's weight cuts were brutal so it'll be interesting to see if how she looks without that. If she's even better, I think she can win a decision. I don't see her finishing Valentina though. If she wins, it'll be by decision whereas I think Valentina can KO or submit her.

This is a seriously good WMMA fight. Valentina and Joanna are two of the most technical fighters in WMMA. Valentina looks bigger bit Joanna is taller and Hassan longer reach. I favor Valentina but wouldn’t be surprised if Joanna wins this.
How long is Hassan’s reach?

I don't really like either, but I'm hoping Joanna can pull off the upset just for the shock factor.

MMA math says Valentina destroys her.

Connor Ruebush & Zane Simon of bloodyelbow's vivisection both picking Joanna. While I disagree, I respect both of their opinions on mma.

Last edited:
I think Joanna will win a decision by throwing more. Joanna is a very high volume striker, whereas Valentina is a much lower volume striker.

I would bet on JJ. That underdog money looks enticing

Back