Anyone Picking Joanna Over Valentina?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
This is a seriously good WMMA fight. Valentina and Joanna are two of the most technical fighters in WMMA. Valentina looks bigger bit Joanna is taller and Hassan longer reach. I favor Valentina but wouldn’t be surprised if Joanna wins this.

The octagon may not be big enough for those two egos in the same place.

Hope Joanna wins, but I think Valentina got this.

Last edited:
Zero chance of it happening but a double ko would be glorious.

Forehead UD

I predict Joanna will get bullied around for most of the fight then out of nowhere knock out Valentina

Whether she wins or loses, she's not coming out unscathed

Boogie woman isn't coming again I'm afraid imo.

Val seems to have the edge wherever the fight goes...On top of being good at everything she is a go getter.

If JJ comes in like she usually does, I don't think this will last past 2.

Certainly not picking her now after seeing her coming out wearing those high hip retro mom jeans

fl5m6u1.gif

giphy.gif

God damn, I cannot stand Joanna Cuntender. Way to arrogant for my liking. Hope Val wrecks her...
pg6ZQ2.gif

I don't really have a favorite here, I actually think it's going to be a pretty close and uneventful decision. Too technical and neither is really looking for the finish.

This is a seriously good WMMA fight. Valentina and Joanna are two of the most technical fighters in WMMA. Valentina looks bigger bit Joanna is taller and Hassan longer reach. I favor Valentina but wouldn’t be surprised if Joanna wins this.
Hoping JJ takes it. Not sure I’d put $ on her but I will be very happy if she wins

If Valentina coasts like an idiot like vs Nunes (even though I thought Val edged it) she gave it away and if she fights like that again she could get outpointed by Joanna.Nor did she push the pace to try and gas Nunes like we've seen Nunes before,just a dumb fight by Shev overall,really dumb.It'll be interesting if Shev mixes in her underrated wrestling and grappling vs Joanna.I have Shev but hopefully she comes out on fire like her last fight.It's her fight to lose imo.I like both these girls even though Joanna says some really stupid shit.

Valentina is being made out to be some world beater and I don't see it, I give jj a solid chance of winning. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Valentina has a history of shitting the bed in her big fights. She’ll have size and power on her side but she could be facing the best version of JJ we’ve seen. Hard to say. I’m leaning towards JJ.

JJ is a good money bet, I think I saw her as a -300 and change underdog??

I'd pass at betting lines closer to -175. I really do see JJ's volume causing Chevy to drop at least two rounds out of 5 if it goes to decision - likely due to Chev waiting to counter. Initiative will win JJ two rounds.

My prediction - this fight goes 5 rounds, scored 2-2 going into the 5th. Folks are going to hotly debate the scoring, and this fight will be a split decision.

Joanna looks and dresses like Steve Urkel now? Yikes. Valentina will break her legs.

Back