Anyone order from America-Ya recently?

YoungCashMoney

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Looking to get a full custom set of winning gear, I ordered from America Ya back in 2012-2013 with no issues but have heard nothing about them since then. Sent a few emails and haven't got any responses which is different than before.

Are they still reliable?

And if anyone knows, does winning still do the shiny silver and the shiny gold? or is it just the calm dull versions.

Thank u!

Like you, I ordered something from them back in 2013 without any problems. I ordered and paid for a pair of custom Mizuno shoes from them at the end of November after Thanksgiving. They told me that it would take 35-40 days for the shoes to be completed. Around the middle of January I emailed them to see what the status of the shoes were and didn't receive a response. I then tried contacting them through Rakuten and still no response. I paid using Paypal and so I tried emailing them with the email they have on Paypal and still no response. I'm gonna try and email them one more time in another week or so and if I still don't get a response I will just report it to Paypal.

BTW, there were issues paying with my credit card due to fraud protection so I had to use Paypal. They were responsive on email when the payment didn't go through, but once they got paid, I haven't heard a thing from them since.

I just ordered a pair of Winning gloves from them on Thursday. They e-mailed me the next day to confirm shipping costs and I just received my tracking number today (Saturday).

Got gear from them, all ok, but, charges 10% handling fee, go through Koubodo, no handling fee.

Got gear from them, all ok, but, charges 10% handling fee, go through Koubodo, no handling fee.
Was about to buy through them, but went through Koubudo even though they are not in stock (they'll be in stock at the end of Feb they said for a black M CPS 500) because of the 10%.

Ordered from America-Ya for the first time on Labor day. Emailed them to see if I could change the order. Haven't heard from them or received confirmation. It's been about four days now. I will probably cancel the order if/when they respond.

Back