Anyone notice how calm Stipe is when entering the cage and in the cage before a fight ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-1-21_2-43-36.png I notice this in his second JDS fight. Dude is a stone cold killer coming to the cage. He must have 0 nerves. Anyone notice this ?

Last edited:
He’s in the zone no high fives no fan love just focus

<mma4>

He's mighty calm and collective, but don't be fooled - he does have nerves (everyone does).

He fuckin fights fires. He don't give a shit.

I loved Josh Barnett's attitude.

"Whats the worse that could happen? I get knocked out? who gives a fuck"

ice in his veins.

He’s a fireman/EMT...

I’d expect him to be very calm.

He reminds me of someone:

hqdefault.jpg

Or you could die....
Man...

if Josh went to Catch Wrestling heaven,and was informed he had died in battle,hed be like "Wicked..."

:: guitar solo ::

He's mighty calm and collective, but don't be fooled - he does have nerves (everyone does).

He's often said that during the walk to the cage he thinks "why am I doing this? I could just be a fireman instead of people booing me" etc. In fact the reason he chews gum is because the peppermint in it works to sooth his stomach a little. But when he gets into the cage and they lock the door, all that falls away and he just focuses on the task at hand.

From what? There's no weight cut for HWs and firefighters die on the job way more than MMA fighters.

It's obviously not common but the risk of dieing from brain trauma/hemoraging is always a possibility

Back