Anyone live in European country having a 'refugee crisis?' Is it as bad the reports say?

Now I'm not doubting that Muslims are also victims but your stories are purely anecdotal and your claim that Muslims are more likely to be victims of attacks than visa versa seems to defy the reality of the situation in the UK when looking at cold hard facts and statistics.

They are anecdotal which is why I said they were.

These aren't however https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/467366/hosb0515.pdf

Racially motivated hate crime
Analysis of racially motivated hate crime by religion shows that Muslim adults or those whose religion
was coded as ‘other’ were more likely to be a victim of racially motivated hate crime (1.2%) than other
adults (for example, 0.1% of Christian adults or those with no religion)

Religiously motivated hate crime

Muslim adults were the most likely to be a victim of religiously motivated hate crime

These aren't however https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/467366/hosb0515.pdf

Analysis of racially motivated hate crime by religion shows that Muslim adults or those whose religion
was coded as ‘other’ were more likely to be a victim of racially motivated hate crime (1.2%) than other

Muslim adults were the most likely to be a victim of religiously motivated hate crime

That is one type crime. Overall you are still clearly far more likely to the victim at the hands of a Muslim than visa versa. Plus it's hard to fully asses the true impact of Muslim crime when the authorities have a proven track record of covering it up. The reality is it's almost certainly much, much worse, especially with the pedo rape gangs.

Washington Post is right wing media?

You'll believe any of it if it backs up your point of view. You happily swallow propaganda designed to rile up hatred and regurgitate it without a second thought. Remember "America is more divided than ever". Gullible.

Right wingers just seem really scared and reactionary, but project themselves as being intellectual and surrounded by pussies. Would be funny if these traitors weren't actually so dangerous.

Those numbers are skewed a bit by how society looks at certain people. If I went up to someone and called them a "Christian twat" the police wouldn't treat that as racially motivated (especially against a white christian), If i went up to a Muslim with a similar insult, that would be seen as racially motivated.

Plus how many religions can be categorised into 'Other' as opposed to 'Christian', those stats are heavily misleading.

If I went up to someone and called them a "Christian twat" the police wouldn't treat that as racially motivated (especially against a white christian), If i went up to a Muslim with a similar insult, that would be seen as racially motivated.

They'd class them as religiously motivated hence the religiously motivated hate crime section.

They'd class them as religiously motivated hence the religiously motivated hate crime section.

How many insults can you think of towards Christians or Atheists, and how many of them would be classed as Racially motivated?

Most insults towards white people in this country are "Hey Whitey" or "Whitey-Boy", and friends of mine who have actually reported these as hate crimes weren't taken seriously.

Because there are brown people living there and owning shops selling stuff for brown people it's not England? Southall is more Sikh and Hindu than Muslim anyway isn't it? No idea about Willesden. There's often a group of Muslims trying to convert people in Kilburn on weekends that's pretty close but there's also often Christians doing the same thing there too, it's quite amusing.

You could always move to Poland, I was in Krakow last year, not too many English people but they were all white so probably more like the England you're looking for.

It's population replacement. Ghettoising the third world in our major cities. For what?

TBH, I agree, I don't have a problem with Sikhs, they are law abiding and generally love and respect England. And they are not trying to take over our country ... like extremist Islam is.

How many insults can you think of towards Christians or Atheists, and how many of them would be classed as Racially motivated?

Most insults towards white people in this country are "Hey Whitey" or "Whitey-Boy", and friends of mine who have actually reported these as hate crimes weren't taken seriously.

You still seem to be confusing RELIGION with RACE.
Maybe it's a northern thing.

You still seem to be confusing RELIGION with RACE.
Maybe it's a northern thing.

No, I'm saying that insulting Christians isn't anywhere near as specific as insults Muslims get, hence the difference in stats. Nothing to do with Muslims being more singled out for abuse.

Plus how many "other" religions are lumped in with Muslims in your statistics. The numbers you quote are seriously flawed. But okay, resort to insults, even though I'm not Northern by any means.

Those numbers are skewed a bit by how society looks at certain people. If I went up to someone and called them a "Christian twat" the police wouldn't treat that as racially motivated (especially against a white christian), If i went up to a Muslim with a similar insult, that would be seen as racially motivated.

Plus how many religions can be categorised into 'Other' as opposed to 'Christian', those stats are heavily misleading.

If you were a 12 year-old girl and tried reporting being gang raped by Muslim men, the police, social services and any 'leftists' who caught wind of it would call you a slag, a liar, a racist and tell you fuck off.

It's population replacement.

Nothing new, it was Irish. Welsh, Scottish, Irish and Northerners before. There are Poles, French, Italians, Spanish, Germans, Americans, Australians, Spaniards all over London but they're sneaky and white so you can't spot them.

Plus how many "other" religions are lumped in with Muslims in your statistics. The numbers you quote are seriously flawed.

There isn't an other religious group shown there's an other ethnic group.
They're Home Office stats taken from the CSEW surveys and not mine so you could always ask them to clarify.

There isn't an other religious group shown there's an other ethnic group.
They're Home Office stats taken from the CSEW surveys and not mine so you could always ask them to clarify.

I think it's disingenuous to include a wide variety of belief systems under 'Other' and then claim it's proof of abuses that Muslims face as opposed to Christians.

But then, we have a long line of successive governments not afraid to "fudge the stats" to fit an agenda.

My friend recently moved to LA with her French husband. She told me that Paris isn't safe anymore.

I have lived in Paris and go there quite often, I look like a kind of black metal skinhead (6"1', shaven head, always in black, pants tucked into the combat boots) which isn't going to get me any sympathy from the racailles and I haven't noticed the situation getting worst at all. The murder and worst crimes rate have even been dropping over the years. Several suburbs are indeed dangerous, full of thugs and in serious need of a culling, but it isn't Paris and, most of all, it has nothing to do with refugees. It's clearly not Syrian kids who throw molotov cocktails at the police or participate in drug rings that where already there before Bashar al-Assad got to power.

and they say America is barbaric with our liberal gun laws

You'll believe any of it if it backs up your point of view. You happily swallow propaganda designed to rile up hatred and regurgitate it without a second thought. Remember "America is more divided than ever". Gullible.

Right wingers just seem really scared and reactionary, but project themselves as being intellectual and surrounded by pussies. Would be funny if these traitors weren't actually so dangerous.
I'm not even a right winger lol

And it wouldn't be funny if they weren't dangerous, it would be great. In which case, despite the evidence, my fears would've been unfounded. Too bad that's not the case.

Last edited:
I have barely seen any refugees in my area so i am not affected at all. I do think some bigger cities will have a tremendous challenge ahead integrating refugees. Stockholm, Berlin. It's not gonna be smooth at all.

There are some concerns in the capital city of Norway, because a lot of refugees flock there.

Run this article through google translate:

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/...situasjon-paa-groenland-og-toeyen/a/23823283/

If I can't see see ghetto violence from my gated community, did it really happen?

Recently spent some time in Amsterdam and Berlin. No problems at all noticed. Everyone was pretty welcoming. Good times

Back