Anyone live in European country having a 'refugee crisis?' Is it as bad the reports say?

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I keep seeing videos out of Germany, Sweden and some other western European countries documenting that the influx of refugees there from the middle east and Africa is bring destruction to towns and regions in those nations. Allegedly there is a glut of violence, rape, child molestation, etc going on at the hands of the immigrants.

Anyone on here live in any of these areas? Are the reports true? Is it as bad as it sounds?

I dont know but were gonna find out if Hillary gets elected

Hide yo wife, hide yo husband, they raping everybody up in here.

Ask what it would take for them to want to go home. Would they be willing to take back their homeland.

I keep seeing videos out of Germany, Sweden and some other western European countries documenting that the influx of refugees there from the middle east and Africa is bring destruction to towns and regions in those nations. Allegedly there is a glut of violence, rape, child molestation, etc going on at the hands of the immigrants.

Anyone on here live in any of these areas? Are the reports true? Is it as bad as it sounds?

My friend recently moved to LA with her French husband. She told me that Paris isn't safe anymore.

Your not going to get good answers asking like this, you should do a trip there and report back to us

There is some truth to it. Each side is exaggerating to support it's cause, so it's hard to tell. But it's apparent that they have let in too many in too short of a time span.

It is definitely having an impact, but you also have to take into account that countries like Germany and Sweden were considered safe havens for a number of years. Once you bring in disruptive elements, they are going to be highlighted far more so than they would be in the United States or somewhere like that, where crime is more frequent and the systems to deal with it are more potent.

My cousin lives in Paris. He says there are some neighborhoods you should absolutely avoid, and even cops tend to stay away without significant backup. If you're a female, stay away as far as possible or you risk getting your vagina enriched.

Definately not as bad at it is made out to be, atleast in Sweden.

Definetly worse than it is made out to be, at least in Sweden.

Everything is ok here. Norway handled immigrant crisis relatively well.

Pretty much daily reports of either violent crime, enrichment crime or sexual assault in areas surrounding refugee centers.
And we have yet to see the massive hit the welfare system is going to take from thousands of uneducated savages pouring in to a country that has less and less demand for unskilled labour.

They pass through Belgrade on their trip. Media reported a few sexual assaults, a couple of thefts and robberies. Some guy was stabbed. They frequently have intragroup conflicts, if I remember correctly there was even a murder.

Friend once saw a couple of them spitting on women passing by. o_O

They pass through Belgrade on their trip. Media reported a few sexual assaults, a couple of thefts and robberies. Some guy was stabbed. They frequently have intragroup conflicts, if I remember correctly there was even a murder.

Friend once saw a couple of them spitting on women passing by. o_O
Too bad they don't have guns. Need to shoot the bastards.

It's definitely not even close to the impression some people in this forum seem to have gotten about Sweden. There's of course problems from it though, which is obvious.

It's not easy getting good information from the media though, with everything from skewed reporting to them focusing on the current fad issue which makes it seem like some problem is suddenly exploding, only to then suddenly vanish. A lot of people aren't educated enough to understand the statistics either.

My cousin lives in Paris. He says there are some neighborhoods you should absolutely avoid, and even cops tend to stay away without significant backup. If you're a female, stay away as far as possible or you risk getting your vagina enriched.

Which neighborhoods? Which arrondissements? You have to go outside Paris before you get to the tower blocks/housing projects. I spoke to a friend in Paris yesterday, where she lives in the 18th arrondissement at the far north of he city and she says it's mainly Romanians on street corners and by cash points begging with children and not refugees there.

This sounds like the same sort of BS Trump came out with about parts of London being Muslim controlled and no go areas for the police, that was complete BS.

What do you think?

I think that video wasn't shot as it claims on the Champs Elysée. If you've ever been to Paris you'd know that area looks nothing like that. The big apartment blocks in the background, the width of the road, it's not the the Champs Elysée. There's a big wheel at one end and the Arc de Triomphe at the other end, it's cobblestones too and not tarmac. Check it out on google street view yourself and don't believe everything you see on youtube.

One of the comments on the youtube video 'This is not the champs elysées, this is probably Lyon in 2014' is probably right.

Back