Anyone like to troll their girlfriends/wives?

I'm constantly doing it for my own amusement. Unfortunately she's learned to just play dead these days which cuts most of my trolling short but I still get a few good ones in now and then.

She was cooking dinner the other night and I was putting these 12 packs of this girly flavored water shit away in the fridge and when I was done I wound up with these two long cardboard boxes. So I put them on my arms and started acting like a robot. She just turns toward me looking at me like I'm an idiot and says "How old are you again?"

In an instance I was motivated with that look in my eye. I went Vitor on her ass and pummeled her with my cardboard box arms as she backed up all the way through the kitchen.

BelfortWanderlei.gif

Anyone else take joy in trolling their ladies? Or trolling your boyfriend if you're teh ghey? Virgins...just make something up. It's all good.

You're weird.

My wife is really scared of ghosts and all that paranormal crap. One time when my wife wasn't home I opened every window, door, drawer, and cabinet in every room of my house. Then I left so I wasn't there when she got home. She freaked the fuck out. She almost called the cops but she saw nothing was stolen. Eventually I confessed but it was hilarious.

I think that's a great way to keep your relationship fun and youthful. Playing around with each other is always fun and really speaks to how much a couple loves each other.

When my girlfriend and I first moved in together, she told me the kitchen was hers and my "toys" (they're action figures!) had no business there. She comes home to this at least once a month:

RG562U.jpg
OPYthd.jpg

When my girlfriend and I first moved in together, she told me the kitchen was hers and my "toys" (they're action figures!) had no business there. She comes home to this at least once a month:

RG562U.jpg
OPYthd.jpg

That's awesome!

My best troll was when I was seeing this girl who was a psw. So basically she wipes people's ass for a living. Anyways, she said her daughter flushed a bunch of toilet paper earlier and I was barely listening to her as I was eating a huge burrito (lots of jalapeno and hot sauce). She was having some makeup pyramis scheme was buying into coming over in a couple of hours. Eventually I'm gonna shit myself so I go take a dump. Flush and it overflows, clogged up solid. Haha.

Shes like wtf? I said "you clean shit all day whats the difference clean it up." So here she is plunging with all her strength and i cant help laughing.

Later when this snakeoil saleswoman came over she was talking about how she makes 30k a month selling this stuff so I asked her why she drives a Honda. Lol.

That girl was mad as hell and all I can do is laugh. I don't feel bad because she was a wimp.

Back