Anyone like to troll their girlfriends/wives? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by MoparOrNoCar, Aug 12, 2017.

1. fonzob1 Black Belt

fonzob1
    You're weird.

MoparOrNoCar likes this.
  2. Y2Khaos Brown Belt

Y2Khaos
    My wife is really scared of ghosts and all that paranormal crap. One time when my wife wasn't home I opened every window, door, drawer, and cabinet in every room of my house. Then I left so I wasn't there when she got home. She freaked the fuck out. She almost called the cops but she saw nothing was stolen. Eventually I confessed but it was hilarious.

3. bandicoot Black Belt

bandicoot
    I think that's a great way to keep your relationship fun and youthful. Playing around with each other is always fun and really speaks to how much a couple loves each other.

4. Fijeeto Berserk Belt

Fijeeto
    When my girlfriend and I first moved in together, she told me the kitchen was hers and my "toys" (they're action figures!) had no business there. She comes home to this at least once a month:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ssBaldy and MoparOrNoCar like this.
  5. MoparOrNoCar Brown Belt

MoparOrNoCar
    That's awesome!

ssBaldy likes this.
  6. DoCtOrWhO Yellow Belt

DoCtOrWhO
    My best troll was when I was seeing this girl who was a psw. So basically she wipes people's ass for a living. Anyways, she said her daughter flushed a bunch of toilet paper earlier and I was barely listening to her as I was eating a huge burrito (lots of jalapeno and hot sauce). She was having some makeup pyramis scheme was buying into coming over in a couple of hours. Eventually I'm gonna shit myself so I go take a dump. Flush and it overflows, clogged up solid. Haha.

Shes like wtf? I said "you clean shit all day whats the difference clean it up." So here she is plunging with all her strength and i cant help laughing.

Later when this snakeoil saleswoman came over she was talking about how she makes 30k a month selling this stuff so I asked her why she drives a Honda. Lol.

That girl was mad as hell and all I can do is laugh. I don't feel bad because she was a wimp.