Anyone like to troll their girlfriends/wives?

MoparOrNoCar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm constantly doing it for my own amusement. Unfortunately she's learned to just play dead these days which cuts most of my trolling short but I still get a few good ones in now and then.

She was cooking dinner the other night and I was putting these 12 packs of this girly flavored water shit away in the fridge and when I was done I wound up with these two long cardboard boxes. So I put them on my arms and started acting like a robot. She just turns toward me looking at me like I'm an idiot and says "How old are you again?"

In an instance I was motivated with that look in my eye. I went Vitor on her ass and pummeled her with my cardboard box arms as she backed up all the way through the kitchen.

BelfortWanderlei.gif

Anyone else take joy in trolling their ladies? Or trolling your boyfriend if you're teh ghey? Virgins...just make something up. It's all good.

Lol you pushed her back to the Kitchen thats what's important!

Does my penpal from the prison count as a gf or wife? Some of letters are possibly trolling.

Domestic violence, the ultimate troll job.

Did they recently change the definition of "trolling" or something?

Sometimes. I'm more of a constantly talk shit then pull out my big wang right as I'm entering couch territory kinda guy.

Is this the same lady who just lays there like a dead fish?

I was watching tv with an ex gf of mine along time ago. We had been boning raw for quite some time since she was on the pill. A valtrex commercials shows up and she starts making fun of how corny it was.

I responded 'that stuff works wonders, I haven't had an outbreak in almost a year' in which she says nervously 'really??...well that's great' and says she has to go to the bathroom

She comes back like 40 minutes latter sobbing (said she spent the entire time crying trying to come to terms with it) and asks me if I really have herpes and I reply 'LOL no I was just joking'

she was so mad lmao

You'll be divorced in a year.

Yes. Minuscule at best.

I just bought a box of condoms...ribbed for his soon to be ex's pleasure. Man, I am feeling good right now. Well, time to go asphyxiate myself while spanking one out in preparation for the bagging. Don't want to go out with her packing a loaded gun.

Does telling her i have to work late so i can go get drunk with my friends count as trolling?

I just bought a box of condoms...ribbed for his soon to be ex's pleasure. Man, I am feeling good right now. Well, time to go asphyxiate myself while spanking one out in preparation for the bagging. Don't want to go out with her packing a loaded gun.
Always flog the dolphin before a big date. Good man.

I one time threw fake insects on my Gf, she freak out as expected

I trolled my ex into Bolivian.

Pretty sure she's stuck there now, like the Phantom Zone.

Back