Anyone laughed when Holloway said he wanted to fight Khabib and Tony at the press conference ?

Holloway will achieve his greatness by beating featherweights who he has a significant height / reach advantage over.

Fighting killers at lightweight is a good way to derail his hypetrain.

You've got to give him credit for his bravery

Are you trolling?
Are you lol ? How could you being tossed around by a wrestler not be relevant in a fight where your fighting the best wrestler in the LW division lol ? Your not making sense here lol. Conor McGregor of all people controlled Max on the ground for like a whole round lol. Took him down and everything. Time stamped. Guess this isnt relevant to fighting Khabib ether huh ?

Max vs Tony sounds too good to be true. Yes, Max can beat them both.

Laughed for what? Max is big FW and have great boxing skills, great chin and cardio. And if he really improve his wrestling and grappling skills, I don't see a reason why not fight with that guys? He clean FW division, and can move up.

Last edited:
After Max defends his title a couple times and Tony is champion still (since hes gonna sub khalabib in the 4th round) i would like to see him move up and challenge Tony.

Are you lol ? How could you being tossed around by a wrestler not be relevant in a fight where your fighting the best wrestler in the LW division lol ? Your not making sense here lol. Conor McGregor of all people controlled Max on the ground for like a whole round lol. Took him down and everything. Time stamped. Guess this isnt relevant to fighting Khabib huh ?

Nothing from the early stage of Max's career is particularly relevant, no. Aldo would have completely blown the max who lost to Poirer, Conor and Bermudez out of the water.

Yes Khabib would likely destroy Max, but performances of Max before he came into his own aren't relevant to that.

I could definitely see Max hanging with Ferg. He can bang with him standing NO problem. I dont think Ferg would be able to easily dominate the grappling either. Decision win for Ferg probably at LW.

Khabib.....Khabib ends his career. He would never in a million years manage to keep Khabib off him, or prevent the awful awful things that would happen to his health

Let's see if he gets past Frankie "Rematch in Hawaii" Edger.

IMG_1470.JPG
Holloway will achieve his greatness by beating featherweights who he has a significant height / reach advantage over.

Fighting killers at lightweight is a good way to derail his hypetrain.
Hoalloway has average reach at best. 69 in.

Less than Aldo, less than Conor.

Edit: average FW reach is 70.5, so Max is giving up an 1.5in on average.

I’m not sure how those fights from 5 years ago are relevant, Max has come a ways since then. I do think Tony and Khabib would beat him though.

I'd watch. I think Khabib smashes him and the Ferguson fight would be fun with Ferguson defeating him by decision for controlling the fight.

There are enough challenges at both weight classes that I don't think these fights need to happen now.

Also, it wouldn't do PPV numbers that could beat having two separate championship fights.

Nothing from the early stage of Max's career is particularly relevant, no. Aldo would have completely blown the max who lost to Poirer, Conor and Bermudez out of the water.

Yes Khabib would likely destroy Max, but performances of Max before he came into his own aren't relevant to that.
Yes this is relevant to fighting Khabib lol.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
If Conor McGregor is taking you down like a all american wrestler its relevant if your fighting Khabib lol. Thank goodness you aint a fighter if you dont think so lol.

Yes this is relevant to fighting Khabib lol.
giphy.gif
If Conor McGregor is taking you down like a all american wrestler its relevant if your fighting Khabib lol. Thank goodness you aint a fighter if you dont think so lol.
Following your reasoning I assume you're picking Frankie to beat Max then. Since, as you say, Conor took down Holloway, it should be absolutely trivial for Frankie then, right?

I'm not really interested in Holloway vs Khabib... But I am very interested in Holloway vs Tony .. that would be a very fun matchup.

Following your reasoning I assume you're picking Frankie to beat Max then. Since, as you say, Conor took down Holloway, it should be absolutely trivial for Frankie then, right?
Nope because Frankie isnt Khabib Nurmagomedov lol. Dont put words in my mouth. Holloway probably smashes Frankie but would be in a world of hurt against Khabib lol. Two different fighters.

i Think Holloway matches up with Tony quite well, Khabib not so very much at all and i dont think it would be competitive.

Holloway beats up Conor in a remtatch at 155 or 145 thou.

Nope because Frankie isnt Khabib Nurmagomedov lol. Dont put words in my mouth. Holloway probably smashes Frankie but would be in a world of hurt against Khabib lol. Two different fighters.
But Frankie is much better than Conor at takedowns. If you're using Max's shit TDD that fight against Conor in a discussion about Khabib, then why aren't you carrying that assumption over to Max's TDD against Frankie?

Clearly because Max has considerably improved, so his performance against conor is no longer relevant.

But Frankie is much better than Conor at takedowns. If you're using Max's shit TDD that fight against Conor in a discussion about Khabib, then why aren't you carrying that assumption over to Max's TDD against Frankie?

Clearly because Max has considerably improved, so his performance against conor is no longer relevant.
Dude no clue what your babbling on about. Khabib and Frankie are two different fighters. Khabib smashes Holloway and Holloway smashes Frankie. They are two different fighters lol. No clue why your comparing them. If dont think Conor taking Holloway down with ease is not relevant to fighting Khabib i dont know what to tell you lol.

Back