Anyone know who this guy is or if he's even legit?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so heres the thing so a few years ago, i had a friend who thought he was a lycanthrope (aka a werewolf bare with me on this) and he probably still thinks he is, his friend think's hes a hybrid a vampire and lycan (again really crazy but bare with me on this) so his friend claims that he was in a ufc fight in berlin, claims theirs a whole vampire and lycan council that he is the leader of and that his father was the leader of (AGAIN BARE WITH ME ON THIS) so theirs no record evidence or anything remotely close to anything saying he is a mma fightee who won a fight by headkick in berlin. and he has these whole stories saying that he had the title of best martial artist in the world when he was a kid, saying that he was resurrected by someone. His name is paul castillo, but he told me he went by paul castle. I don't know if this shit is even believable, according to my former friend who i don't talk to anymore, he beat the shit out of him in the woods, and all these stories and what not saying that he had the soul of jack the ripper in him (BARE THE FUCK WITH ME ON THIS). Can anyone tell me anything about this guy if he was a real martial artist? Just so i don't get hate i do not believe he is a hybrid or has the soul of jack the ripper in him or anything lile that. Ik it seems really crazy (which it is really crazy and i don't believe anything about this shit) but i'm not asking about if hes a real mythical creature or anything i'm just asking if hes a real fighter.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

1. The guy is mental and full of shit . 2. Repost without the werewolf shit muddling the subject matter . Like so - " Sherdog , I need help verifying if someone who says he was a fighter is legit . My friends friend claims that 1. he was in a UFC fight in Berlin 2. that he won a fight by headkick in Berlin 3. that he had the title of best martial artist in the world when he was a kid . His name is Paul Castillo, but he told me he went by Paul Castle . Can anyone tell me anything about this guy if he was a real martial artist? " .

1. The guy is mental and full of shit . 2. Repost without the werewolf shit muddling the subject matter . Like so - " Sherdog , I need help verifying if someone who says he was a fighter is legit . My friends friend claims that 1. he was in a UFC fight in Berlin 2. that he won a fight by headkick in Berlin 3. that he had the title of best martial artist in the world when he was a kid . His name is Paul Castillo, but he told me he went by Paul Castle . Can anyone tell me anything about this guy if he was a real martial artist? " .
His age and current / past locations would help .

I did not bare with you on that :eek:

to the trash can

I saw this movie, it was called Underworld.

What's your end game here? Why did i read this? Why didn't you look the guy up? Why i am responding? Why am i getting paid to respond to nonsense on sherdog? Why is the government so stupid? It's all a conspiracy to keep the black man down.

Ok, so heres the thing so a few years ago, i had a friend who thought he was a lycanthrope (aka a werewolf bare with me on this) and he probably still thinks he is, his friend think's hes a hybrid a vampire and lycan (again really crazy but bare with me on this) so his friend claims that he was in a ufc fight in berlin, claims theirs a whole vampire and lycan council that he is the leader of and that his father was the leader of (AGAIN BARE WITH ME ON THIS) so theirs no record evidence or anything remotely close to anything saying he is a mma fightee who won a fight by headkick in berlin. and he has these whole stories saying that he had the title of best martial artist in the world when he was a kid, saying that he was resurrected by someone. His name is paul castillo, but he told me he went by paul castle. I don't know if this shit is even believable, according to my former friend who i don't talk to anymore, he beat the shit out of him in the woods, and all these stories and what not saying that he had the soul of jack the ripper in him (BARE THE FUCK WITH ME ON THIS). Can anyone tell me anything about this guy if he was a real martial artist? Just so i don't get hate i do not believe he is a hybrid or has the soul of jack the ripper in him or anything lile that. Ik it seems really crazy (which it is really crazy and i don't believe anything about this shit) but i'm not asking about if hes a real mythical creature or anything i'm just asking if hes a real fighter.

he's legit. he was trained by frank dux, ashida kim, and rickson gracie. he's also ~320-0, the council stopped counting his wins after he slaughtered an entire tournament before a death dealer stunned him with those glowing bullets.

and that headkick KO in berlin? head clean off.

Last edited:
he's legit. he was trained by frank dux, ashida kim, and rickson gracie. he's also ~320-0, the council stopped counting his wins after he slaughtered an entire tournament before a death dealer stunned him with those glowing bullets.

and that headkick KO in berlin? head clean off.

I can't tell if your serious or not. If you are can you provide a link?

Edit: just realized your not serious.

I think that more than one MMA fighter may be a werewolf. It would explain why Fedor has performed so poorly in America, they can´t get the lunar cycles right in the Western hemisphere.

Back