Anyone know or recommend headphone with giant ear cups?

While not going completely overboard, I find spending extra money for quality headphones are well worth it. You really can't go back one you get use to good sound.

I think some of the "pop" names like Beats are known to be overpriced, but good quality sennheisers, Bang and Olufsens etc are worth the extra couple hundred bucks.

I use Corsair Raptors but that's mostly because I have too large a head for most of the other options.

I use these. The Mic is removable.
(Turtle Beach Titanfall edition)

817pOcJmqHL._SL1500_.jpg

After years of using Turtle Beach and Logitech headsets and breaking them, I recently bought a pair of Corsair Void and love them. Very affordable, designed with durability in mind and very comfortable. Sound is very good too. The only gripe is the dumb lights they put on it that annoy me if my pc is on at night.

After years of using Turtle Beach and Logitech headsets and breaking them, I recently bought a pair of Corsair Void and love them. Very affordable, designed with durability in mind and very comfortable. Sound is very good too. The only gripe is the dumb lights they put on it that annoy me if my pc is on at night.
Yep. Pretty much how that goes. According to reviews and specification, Turtle Beach makes a few decent headsets, but for my own part, I will never buy anything from that company again in my life. Burned on too much bullshit that was clearly designed to break.

I own two Turtle Beach headsets for Microsoft: One for Xbox 360 and one for the Xbone.
I've never had a single problem with them in any way.

My daughter bought a set for the PS3 and they were broken within a year. I don't know if she was being rough with them or what, but I've had nothing but good experiences with my headsets. In fact these Titanfall ones feel like they are build pretty tough.

I used to have turtle beach, then I decided to buy the official PlayStation 4 wireless ones. They cost me about £55 from amazon, and they are great.

They work wirelessly on PS4 and PC, and work wired with everything, just an aux cable from headset to xbone pad, or phone or whatever.

Back