Anyone know how to get rid of Cicadas?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
These little fuckers have taken over a tree in my backyard and it is driving me nuts. They have this constant buzzing all day. Is there a way to get rid of them without cutting down the tree?

tenor.gif

They are cool bugs.. Not as cool as cicada killer wasps, which were around here for a while, but now are gone. They look like giant bees, and are one of the biggest insects we have. I saw one stuffing a cicada with its eggs one time.

Borrow one of Clippy's cats.

Cats will eat cicadas.

Source: two of my Cats Emeritus

Let me explain through this video. Listen carefully:

They are cool bugs.. Not as cool as cicada killer wasps, which were around here for a while, but now are gone. They look like giant bees, and are one of the biggest insects we have. I saw one stuffing a cicada with its eggs one time.

They are freaking huge. They like my garden, always around

These little fuckers have taken over a tree in my backyard and it is driving me nuts. They have this constant buzzing all day. Is there a way to get rid of them without cutting down the tree?
Fuck those things. They completely took over my front yard and two of my neighbors. At any point there were like 10 of them flying around my front door. Luckily my HOA took care of them

Screen_Shot_2018_01_27_at_8.03.26_PM.1516913478.jpg

They are freaking huge. They like my garden, always around
Threat they dig holes and crawl in in a few seconds is creepy. In loose dirt, they dig a hole and bury themselves in a couple seconds. Yes, they look like those giant Japanese hornets. They are huge. Not aggressive towards people from what I've seen.

I wonder if fly or mosquito spray would deter them?

I use it on my door for flies, but it also seems to keep scorpions and vinegaroons away for the most part

I'm sure there is so.ething in the Bible for how to kill those fuckers.

Back