Anyone know how former UFC vet Sean Salmon is doing

in b4 Salmon fishing jokes

patagonia-experiment-e1473257294795-690x385.jpg

unspecified-21-640x480.jpg
lol

I remember another obscure detail from the Rashad fight: Mike Goldberg mentioning that Salmon wrestled for Ohio state, which was Rashad’s rival college. Goldy basically quoted Rashad as saying, “He never lost to a Buckeye.” I guess Rashads undefeated record against Buckeyes, whether it be wrestling or otherwise, is still intact.

Most of us probably remember him from getting head kick KO by Rashad

tumblr_mcv2i2539I1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

This was actually the high point of his career

Compared to looking at how he ended his career

So many losses by finishes

Looks like he took more damage than Chuck, Diego, Gaethje, etc

View attachment 384497
1149769_3347168136065_2084028077_o.jpg

He works a full-time job with a company down in Grand Valley, Ohio called MAC. The acronym stands for Manufactured Assemblies Corporation, a cable and wire manufacturer owned by a family friend. Just four weeks ago they promoted him to supervisor.

"We have a big project with those solar powers out in the desert," Sean says, smiling. "We manufacture the cable running underneath the ground from tower to tower. Everything. We have accounts with GE and Kodak, contracts through the Army. So pretty much anything you can do with cable or wire."

Sean's apartment is only a few miles away from the home owned by his girlfriend, Heather McCormick, a former college dormmate with whom he reconnected over Facebook prior to the accident.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2014/2/17/5417572/where-are-they-now-sean-salmon

Add some sour cream and/or some Parmesan cheese (Grate it yourself, not that shit in the cardboard can) makes it even better. And of course, skin on and down. Be sure not to overcook.

And no on the brussell sprouts, those things are fucking disgusting and only good as slingshot ammo. Whoever invented them should be beaten with a steel pipe.
cheese on salmon?
The fuck is wrong with you losers

It just reminds me of that era in MMA, and the UFC hype machine before they had 500+ fighters on the roster, so everyone got that extra attention pre fight. They made it sound like there was a real chance he was going to come in and wrestle the shit out of Rashad Evans...

Edit: To give him the benefit of the doubt, he was 9-1 at the time.

Last I heard he got suspended for throwing a fight or something.

Besides the Rashad KO, which was all kinds of brutal, he took another brutal one against Jorge Santiago and had a seizure in the octagon.

WTH the knee didn't even connect. What knocked him out? T

if you put salt, pepper and a tiny layer of mayo over a piece of salmon(cook whole cut after cooking) and place it in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes you have an easy meal that goes well with rice, potatoes, brussell sprouts, broccoli or any other vegetable and starch you want really. plus it is almost no work.

also use parchment paper instead of oil and/or foil on the baking pan.
I know what Mayo is, it's gross to cook fatty fish with it. Yuck. Why are you trying to remove "The fishy taste" of fish? The fuck?
The fish won't dry out if you cook it properly instead of your betty crocker.com recipe. Eww.

18 posts a day, 365 days a year since you joined Sherdog in 2010, and you simply accept Brussels sprouts as a legitimate food and go on to criticize fish cooking technique?

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Did I read that correctly? He was finished in the first round in 12 consecutive fights?? Jesus fucking Christ.

He was actually doing pretty well in the rashad fight until....

Most of us probably remember him from getting head kick KO by Rashad

tumblr_mcv2i2539I1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

This was actually the high point of his career

Compared to looking at how he ended his career

So many losses by finishes

Looks like he took more damage than Chuck, Diego, Gaethje, etc

View attachment 384497
What’s crazy is he was winning that fight before the KO

18 posts a day, 365 days a year since you joined Sherdog in 2010, and you simply accept Brussels sprouts as a legitimate food and go on to criticize fish cooking technique?

Nothing makes sense anymore.
You think it's hard to post 18x a day?

Back