Anyone know how former UFC vet Sean Salmon is doing

in b4 Salmon fishing jokes

patagonia-experiment-e1473257294795-690x385.jpg

unspecified-21-640x480.jpg
This was adding insult to injury. Lmao

Worth noting as this story preceded his sudden aversion to winning fights.

Salmon says that he was training with members of the Wolfslair Academy in Cheshire, England, when he flew back to Ohio on June 3rd for a match against WEC veteran Allan Weickert (then with a record of 5-6 to Salmon's 16-7) on June 6th. He was set to return to England on June 7th, provided he emerged from the Weickert bout unscathed.

Salmon expected to handle the less experienced fighter with ease. He didn't:

I handled him very easily for the entire first round. He was able to land one very good elbow to my temple. I am embarrassed to admit that my first thought was that, "If he cut me and I can't go back to England, this is not worth it." How in the world could I be in a fight and think that if I got cut, it is not worth the win?

In the second round, I took him down again. He went for an armbar, I defended it (only to prove to myself that he couldn't get it), and then I put my arm back in to give him the win so that I could return to England, healthy. Just so you all know, that is the most embarrassing thing that I have ever admitted out loud.

if you put salt, pepper and a tiny layer of mayo over a piece of salmon(cook whole cut after cooking) and place it in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes you have an easy meal that goes well with rice, potatoes, brussell sprouts, broccoli or any other vegetable and starch you want really. plus it is almost no work.

also use parchment paper instead of oil and/or foil on the baking pan.
That’s disgusting

I think I remember reading that he got on the booze really bad and that alot of those fights he was taking without training for an easy payday.

Basically he was using the Bob Sapp method of fighting and taking the first way out be could find.

if you put salt, pepper and a tiny layer of mayo over a piece of salmon(cook whole cut after cooking) and place it in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes you have an easy meal that goes well with rice, potatoes, brussell sprouts, broccoli or any other vegetable and starch you want really. plus it is almost no work.

Skin on or off? And if on, I assume down?

This is the first time I heard his name since the Rashad fight. I thought he died that night and the UFC covered it up and dropped his body in the Nevada desert.

That’s disgusting

It’s very little. Most people put olive oil or something on the fish to keep it from drying out. Mayo is just oil and egg whites. It does a better job of retaining moisture and helps remove the fishy taste salmon can sometimes have.

Skin on or off? And if on, I assume down?

Skin and down. Most of the time it comes off very easy once cooked.

It’s very little. Most people put olive oil or something on the fish to keep it from drying out. Mayo is just oil and egg whites. It does a better job of retaining moisture and helps remove the fishy taste salmon can sometimes have.

Skin and down. Most of the time it comes off very easy once cooked.
I know what Mayo is, it's gross to cook fatty fish with it. Yuck. Why are you trying to remove "The fishy taste" of fish? The fuck?
The fish won't dry out if you cook it properly instead of your betty crocker.com recipe. Eww.

Most of us probably remember him from getting head kick KO by Rashad

tumblr_mcv2i2539I1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

This was actually the high point of his career

Compared to looking at how he ended his career

So many losses by finishes

Looks like he took more damage than Chuck, Diego, Gaethje, etc

View attachment 384497
Man I still remember that and I watched it live. That's one that's gonna be in the top 10 ko's for a long time to come. To your question-sry I havn't followed him.

That point in mma was the golden age to me. I loved the UFC the most from 06-09.

Add some sour cream and/or some Parmesan cheese (Grate it yourself, not that shit in the cardboard can) makes it even better. And of course, skin on and down. Be sure not to overcook.

And no on the brussell sprouts, those things are fucking disgusting and only good as slingshot ammo. Whoever invented them should be beaten with a steel pipe.

Back