Anyone know anything about Leone gloves?

Jim Reaper

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They seem to be an Italian make. Some look and sound pretty nice. Any opinions from my Sherdog peers?

i own the Glory Leone gloves and there fantastic, have yet to have anyone call me a poser though

I was interested in these awhile back and asked Wes Wesmer about them in the Title thread. He said something to the effect that he was not impressed with them and especially not at the price they're sold in the US.

I ordered some Leone gloves that were part of a New Year sale but I had some issues with shipping from Italy (Im UK based) and miscommunication and ended up cancelling the order.

Poser lol sorry could not resist it.
How much do the gloves weigh? Bag gloves?

Thanks. How bout Bremshey? Ever hear of them?

think there was a thread on Leone gloves if you search for it?

I had never heard of them. Why are you interested in European gloves or is there a US distributor?

i searched, if there was a thread it wasnt titled with Leone in it. Either that or the search function didnt bring it up

Geezer's, Ringside UK and Lemarr are some good UK based brands you might be interested in then which aren't going to be much seen in the US. Especially Geezer's

think there was a thread on Leone gloves if you search for it?

You might be thinking of Benlee

You might be thinking of Benlee

nope,although sometimes threads 'disappear' for one reason or another.I also searched and can't find the thread I was thinking of.....bloody old age...

I remember a thread about Yokkao gloves and that also 'disappeared ' somewhere..

Last edited:
Thanks. How bout Bremshey? Ever hear of them?

In case you hadn't found it already, it seems like they're a German(?) general sports store goods. Bremshey isn't a brand that caters solely to boxing/combat sports but has lots of general exercise equipment so probably not a good choice. Judging off their stock photos..idk they don't look good for the price

Thanks again... I'm just goin off stuff i see on ebay that im unfamiliar with. I saw some Benlee's on there since they came up.

Leone gloves look very good on pictures but in real they look and feel like all other gloves that were made in Pakistan - cheap with lots of little defects. I own Leone shin guards can post a pic or two if you are interested...

Leone make the official gloves used in Glory World Series. They make a Velcro version for purchase in their merch store. It is 135 us for a pair.

In my opinion , I don't see how they can have a price in Winning territory, and be on par considering their other ranges of gloves which are anywhere from 30-100. Its like ringside. They have $150 heritage gloves that are supposedly good, but then they have 25$ plastic gloves that might as well come with directions on how to break your own hand with a hammer.

This is all speculation of course, and the glory gloves are pure sex..

Last edited:
Leone make the official gloves used in Glorhey can go into winning, y World Series. They make a Velcro version for purchase in their merch store. It is 135 us for a pair

In my opinion , I don't see how they can have a price in Winning territory, and be on par considering their other ranges of gloves. Its like ringside. Other 150 heritage gloves are not 150 quality.

This is all speculation and the glory gloves are sex.....

The Glory gloves are indeed pimp!!!

I almost sprung for a pair of Leone's one time when Title was having a mad sale and the price was dirt cheap. May do so in the future if I can find them on clearance.

unless your a collector or a poseur buy those Glory gloves.

for training dont pay for poor quality

i am italian so yeah, i know Leone gloves very well.
just like Everlast and other brands they are good only if you buy the top gloves, the cheap ones are trash.

for sure the Glory gloves are high quality.

i am italian so yeah, i know Leone gloves very well.
just like Everlast and other brands they are good only if you buy the top gloves, the cheap ones are trash.

for sure the Glory gloves are high quality.

Your not helping with the GAS.......

unless your a collector or a poseur buy those Glory gloves.

for training dont pay for poor quality

I have to disagree. To be honest, its DIFFICULT to shop for any gear these days with the intent of NOT looking like a poser. Its not like back in the day where you could get a simple logo. Now gear is as much of an expression of personality as a tattoo.

Personally I dont think you would look like a poser if you came to the gym with those on. They are tasteful, and SEEM like a quality glove, I just wouldn't do it because I do not know LEONE at all as far as quality. Just my $0.02

Back