Anyone just annoyed with the schtick?

Breaks up the monotony of 'I'll fight whoever they put in front of me' 'I don't care' and 'I'm going in there to win'.

And people still say his trash talk is better than Chael's. Chael press conferences were gold.

It was funny the first couple times, but ever since the Mayweather pressers it's just gotten irritating. Just him yelling over everything anyone says.
It's gotten old.

The way to prove that it has gotten old is by NOT creating yet another Conor thread.

Conor thread traffic is huge here thanks to his fans AND thanks to his haters who deep down are his fans as well.

You just dont realize it.

It was funny the first couple times, but ever since the Mayweather pressers it's just gotten irritating. Just him yelling over everything anyone says.
It's gotten old.
It’s pretty stale, kinda like watching old pro wrestling. He’s the new Rick flair

He's been cringeworthy for a while, he's just had a massive crowd constantly cheering him on before today, and he's had some genuinely good lines sprinkled here and there that stick out. But on the whole his shit talking has been wildly overrated.

In a 1 on 1 setting like this with no crowd and an opponent who doesn't give a shit whatsoever, this is what you get with him.

Wasn't gonna watch but the timing was good so I watched. Got pretty boring with just the loud nothingness McGregor interrupted everything with.
Don't know if one can expect much substance from a press conference like that, but to me it got boring. Read other news and replied to texts out of boredom some of the time.

I think the attention and money has gotten to Conor, probably mixed with cocaine use. Seems a bit legit weird now. Also he was not witty, just loud. Probably didn't put much thought or time into preparation because of ego. Weird that he started to sound like a donkey for the last portion of it also.

Having said that, I don't think Conor will be worse at fighting because of any of this.

I think he's about to fall off a cliff to rock bottom, just seems like this guy is on the cusp of a downward spiral with his behaviour

Conor's shit talking before it was much more smoother and seemed more confident.

just the beginning part of the press conference looks like Conor is gotten to already and Khabib has done basically nothing.

Conor is stuttering and won't shut the fuck up babbling like a lunatic the entire time while Khabib looks like he's about to take a nap.

I also think he plays mind games this way and it has worked in the past. I really don’t see it working on khabib tho win lose or draw it has to be from technique not this stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back