Anyone just annoyed with the schtick?

He almost stumbles off the stage every time he stands up. He was drunk before he arrived and is drinking until he's gonna piss his stool.

lol Conor's phoning it in. He doesn't want to be there.

Him saying that he was going to kill khabib over and over at the bus scene is just blahhh.

Never cared for it at all.

The funny thing is that I really liked the way Conor came off the first time that I saw him on The MMA Hour back when he was in Cage Warriors and after his first UFC fight with Brimage.

When he turned into a walking amalgamation of 90s rap videos, I lost interest in everything but his fights.

Been tired only his fan girls love this nonsense

A lot of triggered soy boy's in this thread.......seems to be working.

It was funny the first couple times, but ever since the Mayweather pressers it's just gotten irritating. Just him yelling over everything anyone says.
It's gotten old.
nope he averages 1 mill likes on social media every post, you get 5 likes from your fellow bitter circle jerkers haters n thats it

nope he averages 1 mill likes on social media every post, you get 5 likes from your fellow bitter circle jerkers haters n thats it
I don't hate on him. He is supremely talented and has a great shot to win.
His bit is just old now. Maybe not to his mouth-breathing ass hat casuals, but to anyone with a living cell in their brain it 100% is.

He's a draw for sure but id love a 25 minute lesson teaching beatdown at the hands of Khabib , I feel like Connor needs to be humbled.

Pretty sure he was on drugs and probably drunk based on his spasims and he's involuntary outbursts...seems nervous...

Conor is the man. Entertaining as f##

Back