Anyone impressed with Lucia Pudilova?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
She should be 2-0 in the UFC, and I've been pretty impressed with her. Well rounded with good striking and is agressive. She hasn't fought slouches in either fight and shes only 23 with nothing but room to grow, I could see her being top 10 by next year.

653519544.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering if she can make 125. Btw here she is practicing a new move at the fighter's retreat

She was too hesitant, and resorted to Wall and Stall to secure the win.

I thought she did a great job moving to clinch to avoid the obvious better boxing of her opponent.

She should be 2-0 in the UFC, and I've been pretty impressed with her. Well rounded with good striking and is agressive. She hasn't fought slouches in either fight and shes only 23 with nothing but room to grow, I could see her being top 10 by next year.

To be quite honest no,not at all and I can find potential in almost anyone.I'm not saying she doesn't have potential but her basics in a few things are literally non existent.She obviously has decent hips in the clinch,good awareness and weight distribution in the clinch and i'm assuming has a judo background or something of the sort.The fact that Kim was ridiculously open to a double or any kind of leg td at almost any point against the cage and Lucie looking absolutely lost as to what to do,often reaching over the top for a guillotine (lol),gives me no faith in her potential.

How can you come this far and be lost there,what exactly was she trying to accomplish?I wrestled for over 10 years and competed in judo for 5 years,and I see her issues and they are crazy big.If someone doesn't have any wrestling what so ever at this point in their career they probably won't excel very well overall,not at the highest level.I thought she had some good potential but this morning really made me think the opposite,so I can't put any stock into her future.

lol joke thread? she literally did nothing but hold the other girl against the cage. How you see anything out of her is beyond me

No, not at all. And i definitely wouldn't call her a good striker.

I really like her, shes kinda like an eastern european PVZ..comes forward, enthusiastic, willing to mix it up, but isnt there skillwise, she also gets hit way too easily.

but shes keen, cute, and i dont know why but that pinkness showing under her reeboks was kinda hot

lol joke thread? she literally did nothing but hold the other girl against the cage. How you see anything out of her is beyond me

well she was getting outjabbed, she switched strategy, and it won her the fight.

I scored it the other way. Certainly nothing impressive in her performance.

What will help her is getting cage time since
she only has 2 fights at UFC which is not
alot of experience compared to some of the
more established fighters who have more
experience.

Her jab is really well schooled but asian female Bieber was piecing her up in the 2nd round and resorted to clinching to get herself the w.

Credit to her for making the adjustment, but the main thing I took away from that fight was they both have awful clinch games. Lucia would constantly let asian Biebs get double unders and she still wouldnt be able to turn to get off the fence since she wouldnt drop her weight at all. Was incredibly frustrating

I really thought the Korean took rounds 1-2 but round 1 was close.

From what i seen when i watched her
fight with Jeon it was not the worst fight
but her work on the fence left a little to
be desired do to the fact she looked lost
at that stage.

Back