Anyone here use Kodi and what do you use it on?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I've been using Kodi on my G Box Q2 for the last year and the beeyotch has been acting up more and more lately. I'm running Kodi v.15 and can't update because I'm stuck with Android 4.4 on this thing.

A coworker says she uses a Fire stick and is running the latest version of Kodi, and paid $30 for it. I really don't wanna pay another $80-90 for an Android box again. What do you guys use/recommend?

what

Is this what old people feel like?

Kodi crew checking in. I use it on a MyGica Android box. Thing is dominant as fire

Kodi crew checking in. I use it on a MyGica Android box. Thing is dominant as fire

How long have you had it? I've read from people that you have to constantly buy new Android boxes because you can't update the OS.

How long have you had it? I've read from people that you have to constantly buy new Android boxes because you can't update the OS.
I've had it for about 3/4 months maybe? Haven't updated anything on it yet. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt

How do you use Kodi? I downloaded it on my phone but it doesn't actually do anything. Is there a site to download Kodi specific apps?

I've always entertained the thought of using Kodi, but never attempted anything yet. Checking in just in case any Kodi experts join the thread to school us noobs.

I've had it for about 3/4 months maybe? Haven't updated anything on it yet. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt
wtf is up with the stability of this program? or is it just exodus? one of the most unstable pieces of software ive ever used. functionality just started falling apart for no reason.

When I'd go to my boy's lab to get a trim, he'd try and tune that Kodi thing up and it was one big fail every time.

Much rather pay the £40 pm and get my shit in 4k, with the ability to record several programme simultaneously while watching another.

wtf is up with the stability of this program? or is it just exodus? one of the most unstable pieces of software ive ever used. functionality just started falling apart for no reason.
Exodus hasn't worked for me in a month or two lol. I've just been using Specto

Got kodi and exodus on my amazon firestick....works great. Lately they were having some court cases over some addons that fucked up the search feature for a bit, but seems to be back working now. You all sound old and Im probably older than most of you. You guys got jitterbug phones too?

Exodus works fine for me - it has buffering issues here and there lately which is why I tried updating but can't. The repo that used to hold Exodus just vanished the other day so peeps need to get it from a different repo.

I know people shit on the stability of it and I definitely have issues occasionally but I'd rather have a few grrs than pay a ludicrous amount for cable each month.

I used to use Kodi and then I discovered Solarmovie.to

Much easier to navigate and you don't have to pick streams.

Exodus works fine for me - it has buffering issues here and there lately which is why I tried updating but can't. The repo that used to hold Exodus just vanished the other day so peeps need to get it from a different repo.

I know people shit on the stability of it and I definitely have issues occasionally but I'd rather have a few grrs than pay a ludicrous amount for cable each month.
my search function stopped working entirely

How do you use Kodi? I downloaded it on my phone but it doesn't actually do anything. Is there a site to download Kodi specific apps?

It's a chore - I consider myself relatively technologically adept (I'm the one all my friends and coworkers ask about fixing their computers) and I have to sift through internet tutorials. And even then I'm just doing what they tell me without a fucking clue what I'm doing lol

my search function stopped working entirely

Mine probably only works because I'm using an old-ass version of Kodi. A coworker called me last night saying she updated and Exodus was gone completely and she can't get it back.

Do you have a special box for it, or what do you watch on?

You can use an old laptop or computer.
Download kodi and install the pulse ccm build. It will install a bunch of apps for you.

Mine probably only works because I'm using an old-ass version of Kodi. A coworker called me last night saying she updated and Exodus was gone completely and she can't get it back.

Do you have a special box for it, or what do you watch on?
A couple of adding creators got in trouble by the EU. I know Navi-X is done, not sure if exodus is in that group or not though.

You can use an old laptop or computer.
Download kodi and install the pulse ccm build. It will install a bunch of apps for you.

But what if I wanna watch on TV?

But what if I wanna watch on TV?

Every android box I've ever used has a browser built into it.

Navigate through to the web browser. So long as your web browser supports flash plug in's (which mine does) you can watch flash embedded movie sites just fine.

Back