Anyone here seen the Stones live recently?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am going to the concert this summer ....... mostly just to say in saw them as they are one of if not the most iconic rock band ever. Not that I would be expecting much from a band whose average age is 74 but at the prices to see them would hope it's at least kinda decent. Heard a little of the recent tours on YouTube an seems to do Smypathy n Paint it black well but butchers Gimme Shelter (their bigest song) JJF , an Satisfaction.

Just trying to justify throwing down a little over 500 for 2 tickets lol

Last edited:
You dont need to justify shit. Its the Rolling Stones im sure youll have a great time.

Plus those dudes arent going to be alive much longer. At this point $250 a ticket isnt shit to see them play

You dont need to justify shit. Its the Rolling Stones im sure youll have a great time.

Plus those dudes arent going to be alive much longer. At this point $250 a ticket isnt shit to see them play
Definitely have a great time just 250 for a somewhat decent seat is still alot. This will be their last tour ...... has to be. Crazy with all the drugs an shit they did they are still alive mid 70's an touring.

Yeah if you get the opportunity to see the Stones you should take it.

I don't see the point in paying to see a band that honestly can't perform to a level even half of what the asking price for tickets is. Regardless of the sheer magnitude of the Stones' music has had on history, paying astronomical prices just to see them live is a waste of money.

Tbf, I'm mostly salty about how much they ask for tickets. It's absurd.

Mick Jagger is going to be 75 this Summer, thats crazy

I don't see the point in paying to see a band that honestly can't perform to a level even half of what the asking price for tickets is. Regardless of the sheer magnitude of the Stones' music has had on history, paying astronomical prices just to see them live is a waste of money.

Tbf, I'm mostly salty about how much they ask for tickets. It's absurd.
I know going in its maybe at best 50% of what the stones are an the singing won't be great except on a songs,that are easy to sing. But the Stones are other than maybe the Beatles or IMO Zeppelin the most iconic n biggest rock band in history. Can't miss a chance at seeing them even if it's like 250 for mid level seats like over a grand for really good seats I'm not paying that ....... I plan to bring some good caviar bud an just have a great time rehardless. They actually don't butcher Sympathy or Paint and those are 2 of my favorites.

I would pay 2 grand to see Zeppelin but that's never.............

Stones > everyone else

I'd give my first born to see them play Shattered, Brown Sugar, Monkey Man

Saw them on the steel wheels tour. Definitely not recent.

I saw them in concert in 1991 (or thereabouts), in Newcastle's football stadium.
They seemed ancient even back then. It's amazing they are still touring.

I read Keith Richards' book and I can't believe that he is still alive after all the drugs he put in his body.

Anyway. The second reply is spot on!

Back