Anyone here really believe Mayweather will go toe to toe?

oh thanks, it was a hoot, elvez is a nice fella, the other elvis' were mostly great guys too. the guy dressed up as the colonel, the actual promoter, was an asshole.

Most promoters are.

Sweet pic bro! I've got one of me hover handing a Miami dolphin cheerleader, cos I'm gangsta.
I lost the pic i think, i haven't looked for it in awhile.

No he won't. What is it with deluded dipshits like you? Are you trolling or retarded? Serious question.

I've mulled over your question all morning and came to the conclusion that Floyd will, land at will. Thankyou.

His ability to shift while peppering the jab.

You do realise that it is quickness of mind and will/toughness that wins fights at this level don't you?

Peppering out a jab ain't gonna do shit. However supposedly accurate and precise it is. Trust me.

You do realise that it is quickness of mind and will/toughness that wins fights at this level don't you?

Peppering out a jab ain't gonna do shit. However supposedly accurate and precise it is. Trust me.
It is painfully obvious you don't post regularly I these forums. Your knowledge of boxing is sparse, you don't have any idea what the forum jokes are, and you think that intangibles are more important than fundamentals it seems. I could be the toughest bastard alive but if i can't land any punches I might as well be Kermit cintron in terms of heart.

How you gimp?

Are you Uncle Termite? The mods here are cool so even if you admit to being him they're not likely to ban you. You come across as a bombastic douche. Since you're the expert here, why don't you tell us how Floyd will/won't be able to land at will? I could answer your question in 60 seconds but I want to hear what you've got to say first. I promise what I'll be saying won't borrow anything from your "answer". Deal?

It is painfully obvious you don't post regularly I these forums. Your knowledge of boxing is sparse, you don't have any idea what the forum jokes are, and you think that intangibles are more important than fundamentals it seems. I could be the toughest bastard alive but if i can't land any punches I might as well be Kermit cintron in terms of heart.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Are you Uncle Termite? The mods here are cool so even if you admit to being him they're not likely to ban you. You come across as a bombastic douche. Since you're the expert here, why don't you tell us how Floyd will/won't be able to land at will? I could answer your question in 60 seconds but I want to hear what you've got to say first. I promise what I'll be saying won't borrow anything from your "answer". Deal?
I'm off work so I've got all the time in the world to post meaningless shit to whatever he posts. If you're a busy man I'd spend your time doing something more productive like seeing if you can use a cheese grater on granite.

Will and toughness is more important than landing punches reading between the lines of what he is saying. He's probably one of the guys that ignore the scoring criteria and adds up how many times the commentators shout bang to score rounds.

Mike Tyson blew his knee out against Danny Williams and still tried his hardest to knock him out. Still lost.

He's going to fight exactly how he fought Hatton

I logged into BoxRec days ago but didn't notice this until now. They added a link followed by a linked image pointing to McGregor's MMA record over at the UG. They should've used Fight Finder and linked to his Sherdog MMA record.

2iw0r5l.png

I logged into BoxRec days ago but didn't notice this until now. They added a link followed by a linked image pointing to McGregor's MMA record over at the UG. They should've used Fight Finder and linked to his Sherdog MMA record.

2iw0r5l.png
Why does that record say he won loads of fights rd 1 0.00

And why is virtually every mma record I've seen for Conor different in terms of number of fights, method of victory etc?

Why does that record say he won loads of fights rd 1 0.00

And why is virtually every mma record I've seen for Conor different in terms of number of fights, method of victory etc?

The only record keeper I use is Sherdog's Fight Finder and even then they're not perfect. But, they're more accurate compared to the UG's database and elsewhere. Conor is 21-3 in professional MMA with 18 knockouts (TKO/KO). Amateur fights are sometimes listed, Conor has one listed, but with Sherdog the fights need to be sanctioned and verified for them to be on the record (to my knowledge). http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688

You guys don't feel he's taking a risk at all?
Floyd never takes risks...he makes sure he wins...Far few boxers have put him in trouble and they are at some point boxing champs...not boxing bums...

Well sure, you can't fault a boxer for waking to "make them miss". But, making them miss doesn't necessarily mean he runs away from his opponent.
Andre Ward does something that annoys me: he'll bend at the waist (doubled over) to avoid shots.... that's illegal according to the rules.

But Floyd doesn't even do that. He's there to be hit, he just takes the steam out of all of the punches that touch him.
This...I was never a fan of Floyd's until I really watched his fights closer did double takes in all his major fights. I think he is the only boxer who truly understands the science. Why take a punch if you can avoid it. Or if you're taking it, make sure it's going to do minimal damage. His shoulder roll is one of the best. He is by far the best defensive counter boxer...I used to think his record was padded...but no. He fought the best of the best...and came out unscathed...this is an easy payday that's hard to pass up...
pbfodlh.gif
DamagedHandyDugong.gif
Mayweather-pullback-right-Mosley.gif
4.gif
i13007938859.gif

2iw0r5l.png
I don't care for boxrec's latest update. That site sucks now.

Lol if Floyd can't stop a guy who's never boxed before. If it goes 12 then I want to see some random guy off the street get thrown in with Floyd next to see if he can go 12 too.

He's going to fight exactly how he fought Hatton
You think so? I see it looking more like the Ortiz fight, before the hilarious ending. Floyds going to walk him down putting that straight right in his face, I think.

Conor thinks he's going to look like Maidana in there think.

Back