Anyone here quit breads?

I like to make homemade sourdough once a week, supposedly the process of fermentation makes wheat easier to digest.

Bread can be healthy too. I eat Dave's killer bread. It has a ton of seeds in them and other natural healthy ingredients. It's also delicious. It's sweet because they also have agave in them, so that can be a bad thing.

There are many breads out there like Dave which uses all natural and healthy ingredients. I'm sure there are some with 0 sugar. Personally, I don't mind a little agave. Or you can make your own too.

There's low carb bread, you guys might wanna check that out.

If I want to drop a few pounds bread is the first thing to go. Instead of a ham and cheese sandwich I'll have a big chef salad instead. Without counting calories that usually good for 10-15 pounds in a month or two.

Bread can be healthy too. I eat Dave's killer bread. It has a ton of seeds in them and other natural healthy ingredients. It's also delicious. It's sweet because they also have agave in them, so that can be a bad thing.

There are many breads out there like Dave which uses all natural and healthy ingredients. I'm sure there are some with 0 sugar. Personally, I don't mind a little agave. Or you can make your own too.
DKB is right on. It costs a few bucks more but it's so worth it.

I always like bread specially during breakfast. I think having a balanced diet does not really restricting you from eating it already. If your mind wants to eat bread, then eat a slice of it. You may want to limit your bread intake as long as you count your calories you took in a meal. However, there are also whole-wheat bread available on markets out there. Satisfy yourself with it, not really taking it out in your diet for the sake of healthy living. I am just saying it, if your really a bread eater like. Lol.

I like to make homemade sourdough once a week, supposedly the process of fermentation makes wheat easier to digest.

That's quite true, and it's actually one of the reason why you hear lots of people are now gluten intolerant or something (or at least who believe so).

It's due to the fact that, to save up on costs and increase profit (as usual), the fermentation process is accelerated/not completed and they have to add some gluten to couter the adverse effects (gluten is what makes bread elastic and all).

In France, a country with a long standing history around bread in there's any, they are bakeries which are promoting "ancient methods" to make a more healthy bread, and people are starting to be interested. But industrial bread here is the same shit as anywhere, nothing new under the sun.

Just incase if anyone cared, i just started eating bread again and i personally saw no change at all.
Did you stop eating a carbohydrates and sugar?

Back