Anyone here into nootropics? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by wake_me, Nov 11, 2017.

1. DoubleAAZ Yellow Belt

DoubleAAZ
    It's the Paul stamet interview. My friend is still in the middle of the experiment . First time he scored some goals in football (soccer) match when dosing. He also does 2 days a week instead of 5 days.

2. therealdope Steel Belt

therealdope
    The hallmark of any bad choice in life.

JSN likes this.
  3. therealdope Steel Belt

therealdope
    Paul Stamets is the guy who said he couldn't talk about Portobello mushrooms because his life would be in danger, right?

Just let that sink in for a moment.

JSN likes this.
  4. DoubleAAZ Yellow Belt

DoubleAAZ
    Guys legit. Read up some more. Micro dosing is real. If you have ever experienced mushrooms you would understand their potential

shincheckin likes this.
  5. therealdope Steel Belt

therealdope
    He's actually just another recreational expert that Joe Rogan pedals as being legit. Dr. Rhonda Patrick ring a bell?

LMAO.

6. wufabufa Purple Belt

wufabufa
    This has always confused me about Rhonda. She really does seem like an expert in her field but I can only find two research paper where she is published. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

7. shincheckin Green Belt

shincheckin
    link?

8. DoubleAAZ Yellow Belt

DoubleAAZ
  9. DoubleAAZ Yellow Belt

DoubleAAZ
    Google muthafucker

shincheckin likes this.
  10. therealdope Steel Belt

therealdope
    @JSN Look at this^^^.

Why do you think she is an expert? Because Joe said so - LOL? I'm actually very impressed that you looked her up, that's exactly what you should be doing.

11. wufabufa Purple Belt

wufabufa
    I like her and I still think she's got some knowledge behind what she says.....now how much of that is just her parroting things that others have discovered compared to her own scientific research is what lead me to looking her up. If I recall I don't even think she was first author on those research papers.

That mushroom dude is a fucking kook though.

therealdope likes this.
  12. shincheckin Green Belt

shincheckin
    found it

as far as drugs go, theres so much shit going on behind the scenes by the "elite" that we know nothing about. They say humans only use 10% of our brains or something like that. Drugs (good/bad legal/illegal) work and activate different parts of the brain, so who knows what they can and cannot do for/to us. There probably is some kinda "limitless" drug out there, who the fuck knows. But tapping into different parts of the brain is pretty awesome I think and could do so much for us, but its illegal to the general public. Jay Matias did ayahuasca.

13. DoubleAAZ Yellow Belt

DoubleAAZ
    The studies that are currently coming out in relation to the use of psilocybin in the treatment of post traumatic stress disorders, addiction and depression are quite convincing. If you have ever done a shroom trip you can understand how powerful they can be if used in the correct way.

shincheckin likes this.
  14. CUAPO White Belt

CUAPO
    Tried Phenibut twice it's okay makes me super confident and interactive. Now I'm looking for something to boost my energy levels and enhance my studying abilities such as memory any offers?

Also is there such nootropics which would boost my productivity and motivation? Somehow I doubt it.

15. shincheckin Green Belt

shincheckin
    just watching some more stuff on youtube about it now. and it again made me think.......why are drugs illegal to the general public. Imagine what could be done if scientists were allowed to do studies and research on drugs etc.

Its no coming into the public eye of the benefits of microdosing....this is probably something the Elite has been doing for the past 50 years. Who knows but I wouldnt put it past'em

DoubleAAZ likes this.