Anyone here driven for Uber?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If so, how often were customers available?

I'm thinking of doing it in Chi-town..

You would think Chicago would be great because the bad areas are much more concentrated than in other big cities.

Watch out I heard weirdos like to shit in the cars

Goddamnit... you guys stole the shit jokes.

If so, how often were customers available?

I'm thinking of doing it in Chi-town..

vc3.png

ask Kyle Kingsbury, he started driving an Uber after he got cut by the UFC. Last time I talked to him he said he'd quit though - didn't make enough money. IIRC he's into veganism and wellness now.

An Uber driver told me that they make very little on short, local trips. He said the big money is made on long distance trips, like someone wanting to go 300-400 miles from Miami to Disney World, etc.. but those are few and far between. He said only doing short, in town drives, it is very difficult for that to be your only job and pay the bills.

An Uber driver told me that they make very little on short, local trips. He said the big money is made on long distance trips, like someone wanting to go 300-400 miles from Miami to Disney World, etc.. but those are few and far between. He said only doing short, in town drives, it is very difficult for that to be your only job and pay the bills.

Imagine if you were driving 400miles with a drunk guy's shit in your car
<2>

ask Kyle Kingsbury, he started driving an Uber after he got cut by the UFC. Last time I talked to him he said he'd quit though - didn't make enough money. IIRC he's into veganism and wellness now.

Is he the one that jizzed in the sushi or pissed in the fruit tray?

Back