Anyone have GERD? (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)

change your diet, avoid stuffing yourself and always chew your food look a horse to get the enzymes to help digest it, dont rush when you eat and avoid eating hard to digest heavy foods, it helps a lot of people, go look p GERD diet plans

GERDGraphic.jpg

I don't have acid reflux but I get an upset stomach if I eat the things listed as best foods and don't have any problems with the foods to avoid.

Sounds like a fat person problem

Its a nasty illness my gf have that and she really lost so much weight. You gotta watch what you eat spicy food is no no.

Its a nasty illness my gf have that and she really lost so much weight. You gotta watch what you eat spicy food is no no.
yeah she must have an extreme case, I always see fat dudes with tums at the buffet, I dont have a clue why they still insist on stuffing their gut when they know they have indigestion and trouble digesting.

Its like people who will never learn.

The part that sucks is you lose weight because you are scared to eat because it comes back up and you get constipated because you are backed up.

Tell your girlfriend to focus on healthy soup dishes for a while until she heals up and to research stomach acid supplements.

some people have high acid and others when you get older have low acid, low acid makes it hard to break down the food in the gut.

yeah she must have an extreme case, I always see fat dudes with tums at the buffet, I dont have a clue why they still insist on stuffing their gut when they know they have indigestion and trouble digesting.

Its like people who will never learn.

The part that sucks is you lose weight because you are scared to eat because it comes back up and you get constipated because you are backed up.

Tell your girlfriend to focus on healthy soup dishes for a while until she heals up and to research stomach acid supplements.

some people have high acid and others when you get older have low acid, low acid makes it hard to break down the food in the gut.

Part of her problem is she is overwork like 4 to 6 hour over time on a regular basis even going to work during weekends skipping day offs.

We used to work for the same company so I know she often skip meals during most of the time I do the same and would sometimes have lunch at 3pm.

We have since resigned from that job and worked elsewhere but for the damage has been done. But atleast she is now recovering but still needs to gain some weight.

Sorry brother, I've had it before in raging bouts. It was terrible, pure bike foam coming up and looking like sprite fizz and me having to try and cough it out. It would get stuck and burn. Horrible. Hang in there

I've had mild version up until about 4yrs ago since then it's been pretty bad

The medication helps but stops the Acid from forming to help digest food so it is such a conundrum.

The past few months have been rough - trying to just use the antacids rather than the meds from the doctor but sometimes it's rough.

I try not to lie flat on my back right after eating.

My wife has it, especially if she has eggs.
I have gallstones.
My brother has crohnes.

I have a severe ulcer and alcohol induced GERD

life.........sucks...........

still gonna keep eating spicy shit. fuck it

I have had it 25 years. Only thing that really works is nexium or prilocec .

Some things to do if you can't wait 8 hours for relief is ........ drinking milk helps to relieve the discomfort a little. Pepto is good for instant relief. Those tums n other tablets don't work for shit. Alka seltzer works okay.

Go to doc n say you need nexium 40mg. 1 a day n you never have acid reflux again.

Back