Anyone glad goofy Daniel cornier is not champ anymore ?

Daniel is nice. Daniel is good. Daniel is wonderful. Daniel is the best dancer.

Yup, mostly cause Jons brutal KO shut DC fangirls up good. They were banking on Jones being diminished after that failed drug test.

Jones lost two rounds and then threw a random and awkward high kick..............
Yeah, he definitely looked great.

live-in-bubble.jpg

Don't hate him as a human(unlike the Jones haters) I hate how he walked around as a fake champ for two years because he got lucky and made a fake rivalry with a guy who beat him 4-1. DC got a rematch and 2.5 years of fame he didn't deserve off the pretnetious illusion he was the best LHW in the world aside from Jones. Everything this man earned he earned off of the personal problems of a superior fighter and acted(and is treated) like he did something Jones opponents including Gus didn't do(don't give me that DC beat Gus bull, IMO that fight went for Gus and could have been scored either way). The only thing that seperates him from Jones's other victims is he happened to be the most recently dispatched contender when Jones hit a pregnant lady. That's it, that's not talent that's not merit.

FAKE CHAMP(seeing how DC was crying there is no way in his heart of hearts he doesn't believe this to be true he knew he needed to beat Jones to be a real UFC champion and he didn't).

Damn. You said it all. lol DC was a solid champ, but he lost to Jones twice and his greatest victory was a razor thin decision over Gus, who happens to (STILL) be the guy that gave Jones his toughest fight by far. His only other signature win was over Rumble. I think he belongs on the list of all-time light heavyweight greats, but he certainly could never be ranked as the best. He's in the same company as Shogun, Liddell, Rampage, Wanderlei, Couture, etc, but I'm not convinced that he's better than they were as he has sometimes suggested. He deserves his respect, but he WAS annoying. lol

Guy was just a cornball. He's like 48 trying look all cool cursing and looking like he's enjoying life. granted a roided monster is champ. I'm glad he kicked d.c head back to Wisconsin. Awesome fighter but his personality and his goofy round face made him unlikeable hope he retires

Reported.....fighter bashing.

I don't think people realize how good DC really is. He could easily be the 2nd best lhw fighter ever. He just happened to compete in an era with the greatest mma fighter to ever live. In fact, if he went back to heavy, I'd put him as the favorite against nearly everyone. I think he'd be a favorite against anyone except Cain or Stipe. But I'd pick him to beat them all.

Back