Anyone getting the new Tekken 7

The game felt rushed. Like they were trying to get it out before VF4, but they ended up releasing this slop.

I was always more of a street fighter player but HATE sf5 so I'll give tekken another shot

I wish they'd add something like the tekken force mode from part 3

I was always more of a street fighter player but HATE sf5 so I'll give tekken another shot

I wish they'd add something like the tekken force mode from part 3
or the volleyball - that was the best

i hope their anuses tighten when they realize kuma and panda are still in the game.
What next they gonna remove Xiayou for being to chinese they gain nothing outta getting a character removed from a game they've never played or plan on purchasing guess they saw the viral vid of the guy punching a kangaroo.

What next they gonna remove Xiayou for being to chinese they gain nothing outta getting a character removed from a game they've never played or plan on purchasing guess they saw the viral vid of the guy punching a kangaroo.
not to mention Roger had black belt level hands. harada should have left him in. drama is needed in this day in age

Ill definitely be getting this for the PC. I still play Tekken Tag 2 on ps3 fairly regularly.

the 1st guy is 100 % right. its a huge list of moves to remember which is why i think its learning curve is hard as fuck for someone who has never played.

aris(guy with giant beard if you dont know him) has a good point about learning the game instead of a certain char but in order to do that you have to know alot or most of the moves. you cant block lows and certain grabs if you just dont know whats coming. learning poke distance and timing when someone wiffs a move is one thing, but landing max damage juggles and punishes is another thing itself. some peoples juggles are hard as fuck so it kind of disheartens new players from trying to learn their own moves, never mind learning how to defend against others.
The juggles starters are really key, you have to know how to pull those particular moves off and know where each character pulls them off. He is right in that it's important to understand the game style itself, especially if you're a 2D fighter guy.

The juggles starters are really key, you have to know how to pull those particular moves off and know where each character pulls them off. He is right in that it's important to understand the game style itself, especially if you're a 2D fighter guy.
im currently teaching my friend to play the game. he uses eddie and tiger and hes got them to brawler level fairly quickly based on what you just said. he knows his launches pretty well. the thing hes running into especially for an eddie user is that he dosnt know everyone elses moves. he will open up on 3 string combos of highs sometimes or mids because hes still new to the game. imagine one of your friends getting no advice and trying to play online.

hes on xbox so its a bit easier competition to be honest.

aris had a good thought that stood out to me. he said he was watching someones brother play street fighter and the kid was trash, but the kid kept saying look how good i am. he said if someones not that good at street fighter, they still can have fun and feel like a million bucks. however if you arnt good at tekken, the game lets you know right away and it dosnt feel good. straight makes you feel like crap.

aris had a good thought that stood out to me. he said he was watching someones brother play street fighter and the kid was trash, but the kid kept saying look how good i am. he said if someones not that good at street fighter, they still can have fun and feel like a million bucks. however if you arnt good at tekken, the game lets you know right away and it dosnt feel good. straight makes you feel like crap.

I've always thought it was the other way around, you know with all the Eddy/Christie mashers.

Either way, if they go up against someone who knows what they're doing, they won't be having fun no matter which fighter it is, lol.

Back