Anyone getting the new Tekken 7

Th3Sav4ge

On Christmas???
@Gold
Reaction score
Game should be coming out soon. there is a couple new chars and a special character from street fighter. Tekken 7 now has Akuma as a playable char with a fresh revamped tekken style for all the street fighter fans out there. Im more looking forward to the kazuya and hwoarang play, and for them to continue the story line which now akuma is apart of. the trailer implies akumas powers might be the same devil gene Kazuya and Jin have.

Last edited:
tekken 3 was one of my favorite games of all time, i went to the arcade like twice a week and my parents ended up just buying me a playstation because i kept spending all my money on it... but the tekken series lost me around tekken 5

idk i just feel like street fighter and super smash have much more balanced/diverse characters with a deeper skill curve, theres only so many fighting games i wanna get good at.

tekken 3 was one of my favorite games of all time, i went to the arcade like twice a week and my parents ended up just buying me a playstation because i kept spending all my money on it... but the tekken series lost me around tekken 5

idk i just feel like street fighter and super smash have much more balanced/diverse characters with a deeper skill curve, theres only so many fighting games i wanna get good at.

tekken 3 was the first tekken i ever played. was so young i couldnt help but spam yoshimitsu, king and Gon once he got unlocked

i couldnt disagree more here. tekkens learning curve for competitive play is alot harder in my opinion

Last edited:
tekken 3 was the first tekken i ever played. was so young i couldnt help but spam yoshimitsu, king and Gon once he got unlocked

i couldnt disagree more here. tekkens learning curve for competitive play is alot harder in my opinion
Gon was the coolest cameo character imo. The NJPW shit makes me want the new Tekken, I must admit.

is king, kuma, the tree guy and the kangaroo back?

Mokujin the tree was serious business

I used to love Tekken but I can't imagine paying 60 for a fighting game nowadays.

i loved me some tekken, but the series went too much into a weird state and lost me. i loved the tekken Right / Left punch and kick button assignment.

what i would love is a realistic fighting style game, kind of how virtua fighter started, but using a stamina meter like fight night or the ufc games.

the 1st guy is 100 % right. its a huge list of moves to remember which is why i think its learning curve is hard as fuck for someone who has never played.

aris(guy with giant beard if you dont know him) has a good point about learning the game instead of a certain char but in order to do that you have to know alot or most of the moves. you cant block lows and certain grabs if you just dont know whats coming. learning poke distance and timing when someone wiffs a move is one thing, but landing max damage juggles and punishes is another thing itself. some peoples juggles are hard as fuck so it kind of disheartens new players from trying to learn their own moves, never mind learning how to defend against others.

Last edited:
is king, kuma, the tree guy and the kangaroo back?

Mokujin the tree was serious business

king was never out man, and now armor king is back in aswell.. mokujin and kuma im pretty sure arnt in this one. im havent seen roger(kangaroo) in any of the tekken 7 videos iv seen

mokujin needs more love though.

Last edited:
Absolutely gonna get it - tekken 2 was one of my first games ever - I played the games through tekken 5 and I never got a PS3 but I played the tekken games for psp and 3ds. Liked all of the tekken games except 4 felt a little off. Looking forward to tekken 7 finally - I'm prob going to play Lee, Law, Yoshi, Miguel and maybe Gigas.

I for one am going to get the old Tekken 7.

Kuma and Panda were already confirmed. No Armor King which is sad.
i wasnt sure. seen eddy and master raven but no kuma. diggin that sweet bryan av though. hes one of my best chars

2 more dlc chars will be added aswell. no one is sure who though. just random speculation. iv seen people say naruto because lars alexanderson was in a naruto game.(i never knew that until today.) seen a bunch of people say virtua fighters or DOA fighters but its all theory.

Last edited:
Absolutely gonna get it - tekken 2 was one of my first games ever - I played the games through tekken 5 and I never got a PS3 but I played the tekken games for psp and 3ds. Liked all of the tekken games except 4 felt a little off. Looking forward to tekken 7 finally - I'm prob going to play Lee, Law, Yoshi, Miguel and maybe Gigas.
nice. i main kazuya and hwoarang(not that good with rang) i can float around avenger - pugelist with them. only had kaz to a vanquisher for a whole 3-4 fights.

my other main team is bryan and forrest law. im stuck green with them. my movement with bryan is to slow. i never knew how fast his movment was until i seen actual player online use him

Tekken 4 caused a lot of fans to jump to Virtua Fighter, Soul Calibur, or even back to Tekken Tag. It was different, but it had problems. Tekken 5 had some bullshit as well, but those issues were fixed in Tekken 5.1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back