Anyone feels this way about Bisping?

I didn't really mind him doing that. Whittaker vs Romero, Romero vs Jacare and Whittaker vs Jacare are all better fights than Bisping vs any of them. The only fight that disappointed me was the GSP one because Whittaker had clearly made himself the number guy in the division.
I kind of disagree.
Not because they werew better fights, that is your opinion and I respect it.
But the point that I didn't like is that All of them were higher ranked than Bisping and hoping to get a title shot.
Bisping made them fight (to keep busy) and they lost.

All fighters work towards becoming a champion, and he took it from them while he chases retired guys from a different division. That's the part that I hated.

so you log into a site where people write things, and is too much of a lazy dumbass to read, and then writes a post showing in all glory how fucking stupid you are...

TLDR - if you didn't read, don't fucking comment.
The only thing worse than your shit opinion is your understanding of the English language.

Teh Count is a Legend.

Hall of Fame up next.
giphy.gif

Yeah man I really like how he behaves on the mic after a loss at this high a level.

Kind’ve wipes the hate-slate clean for me.

Very classy in defeat

Did he call out Hendo or GSP? Anyone have a link? I thought they were both offered to him?

The only thing worse than your shit opinion is your understanding of the English language.
the only thing worse than your idiocy, if the fact you are proud of it.

messed up Hammils elbow in practice to not face him in finals. Enough said and ONLY got worse.

I'm not listening to the Bisping criticism; I'm turning a blind eye.

Take the man's license, he can't see.

oh, a crying nuthugger... I pity you.

Let us see.
Dave won the inaugural belt and lost the very next fight...
HOWEVER, he did fight a top contender in Bustamante. No shame in that.

That's while Bisping won an undeserving title shot when he was not even within the top 5, and won in a fluke win against someone that already thoroughly beat him.
Then he proceeded to fighting only retired fighters from different divisions... and loses to the lower weight division (retired) fighter.

And BTW:
Dave Menne Won 45 fights.
Bisping 30. (and we don't even have to count the times he got some help from judges in the UK).

SO yeah, all in all, Dave Menne still fought a top contender. Bisping run from all of them.

Case closed. Better luck next time, kid.

Clearly trolling if you think Dave Menne is better than Bisping.

After all of Bispings antics as the champ I've enjoyed him getting beat up by former WWs.

Bisping should either rematch Rockhold or finally fight Romero if he was truly about respect.

Clearly trolling if you think Dave Menne is better than Bisping.
I didn't say he was better than Bisping. But he had the balls to fight a top contender, a thing Bisping shamefully ducked time and again.
If you can;t understand the difference, you are either a brainless fool, or an obviously blind nuthugger.

I didn't say he was better than Bisping. But he had the balls to fight a top contender, a thing Bisping shamefully ducked time and again.
If you can;t understand the difference, you are either a brainless fool, or an obviously blind nuthugger.
Ok so if it's not about who's a better fighter the answer is Bas Rutten or Josh Barnett

He needs to fight Luke since it's 1-1 . He got stangled the first fight and Luke acted gracious in victory. Then Ping lands a lucky punch and acts like a total asshat in the rematch. Sad for ping, since he'll get finished again but they gotta have a trilogy.
No they don't. And Luke was anything but gracious about beatinf Bisping in the lead up to the rematch.

should he fight Hendo again too then?

how so?
Please explain.
Bas won the belt by a dodgy decision and then without attempting to defend the belt, vacated the belt to change division.
Josh Barnett won the belt by cheating and was then stripped.

Bisping won the belt by KO fair and square and then defended it in a war and then lost it in a good fight.

Last edited:
After all of Bispings antics as the champ I've enjoyed him getting beat up by former WWs.

Bisping should either rematch Rockhold or finally fight Romero if he was truly about respect.
giphy.gif

No they don't. And Luke was anything but gracious about beatinf Bisping in the lead up to the rematch.

should he fight Hendo again too then?

That's because he's selling the fight and responding to Ping whose probably intoxicated half the time anyways. Only assholes like Ronda and Ping act that way after winning a fight. Why should he fight Hendo again? He got Koed in the first fight and beat by decision in the second one.

Bas won the belt by a dodgy decision and then without attempting to defend the belt, vacated the belt to change division.
Josh Barnett won the belt by cheating and was then stripped.

Bisping won the belt by KO fair and square and then defended it in a war and then lost it in a good fight.
Sorry, but I disagree (well maybe Barnett for cheating).

But you forgot to mention that his title shot was very undeserving, and that he got a win on an obvious fluke (he had no training camp and they fought a year prior, and Bisping lost everywhere to Luke which shows who were the better fighter).
You also did nto mention that his "war" (that he lost but as they were in England, he "somehow" got the nod) was against an ancient (and retired) fighter.
and his loss was against another retired fighter from a division below his that was coming back after 4 years without competing in MMA.

Plus you forgot to mention that while Josh lost the UFC belt, he also became the Pancrase Openweight Championship, with two defenses, against guys who were actually active and in his division.

And Bas, IMHO, if his career was not cut short, he could have very well been the GOAT.
And again while he won and vacated the UFC belt (while trying to drop down to get two belts), he didn't pursue it due to multiple injuries that ended his career. Plus he also won the King of Pancrase title, unified and defended King of Pancrase title and then defended his belt...

So no, Bas is definitely not in the same category of a professional ducker.

Back