Anyone feels this way about Bisping?

Hendo called him out before the fight.
I really do not remember...
do you have any link?
Because all I find it is after Bisping won, and called Hendo out.

For instance, here's a link

It might really be happening.

In the aftermath of Michael Bisping's shocking upset of Luke Rockhold to become UFC middleweight champion and Dan Henderson's brutal knockout of Hector Lombard on the same evening, there has been an increasing groundswell of support for giving Henderson the next middleweight title shot. Michael Bisping has joined in on it. Joe Rogan and 29 thousand fans have joined in on it. According to this very scientific poll, 35% of fans have joined in . And now, Dan Henderson has joined in.

People love talking about him. Do we know for certain he ducked everyone? He says different and he gives reasons for this. Says he wasn't offered specific fights, agreed to fight others but they pulled out, and he did have surgery. So is there actual proof he ducked everyone or not?

nah

i hated him since ufc100

how can you not hate him after that?

Michael-Bisping-Kelvin-Gastelum.jpg

tumblr_oyxreaf6r71rtlnayo1_1280.jpg

rockhold.jpg

8e9a4b14ba9e711141c02284f87c76eb.jpg

90b41a4c961db811f05a23462739b48b
Look at the roids on that guys leg probably was on epo too

What a steaming hot pile of TLDR.

Nope, because i was wrong and it was after Bisping called him out.

Apologies.
No problem at all.
I forget a lot of things, and thought this might be one of them
So it seems we both were not 100% sure. :)

I would rather he fought Luke.
There was a clear rivalry, and they are 1x1.
It would prove he deserved the title shot (if he was to beat Luke again), or prove it was just luck that put him, without being even top 5 fighting for the belt against a guy who wooped him up in the previous fight, and catching him with a lucky punch, proving he didn't belong at the top.

That could cement his legacy, or break it.
Bisping will never give Rockhold a chance to right that wrong. IDC what he says in front of the camera he knows he's never beating Rockhold again.

Bisping will never give Rockhold a chance to right that wrong. IDC what he says in front of the camera he knows he's never beating Rockhold again.
hehehe I agree. But that fight would make most sense IMO.
a win would show everyone that, despite not fighting anyone from his own division, he would show that he was indeed worthy of that belt.

It is always a gamble though... but right now, it would be the fight that would make him most money (bar a rematch against GSP), and the upside would be tremendous.
And just imagine for a second, that it wasn't fluke... that he really saw a flaw on Luke that he can exploit.
For him, it would be the perfect ending (on a win) and a loss... why not? he lost to GSP and then got slept by Kelvin... Plus he is retiring, so what's the point of "saving face"?

I like hoping a lot and he worked hard to get to where he had gotten. Put in a lot of unfair situations. All in all he's become very rich because the ufc is behind all the moves he's made. They were happy for him to be their champion. What's he supposed to do tell them that he rather fight Romero and make less money cos the fans who hate him anyway will be more satisfied???

He needs to fight Luke since it's 1-1 . He got stangled the first fight and Luke acted gracious in victory. Then Ping lands a lucky punch and acts like a total asshat in the rematch. Sad for ping, since he'll get finished again but they gotta have a trilogy.

Hendo winning would've been the absolute best outcome for the division imo. He would've retired and immediately it would've cleared up the log jam between Jacare/Yoel/Bobby Knuckes/Rockhold.

Any two of those would had a legit claim for a title shot, winner faces the winner of the other two as a first defense.
While I still cringe at the UFC for allowing this fight, I can see you thought this better than I do... But then again, UFC put this fight in England, so Bisping had the advantage....

I like hoping a lot and he worked hard to get to where he had gotten. Put in a lot of unfair situations. All in all he's become very rich because the ufc is behind all the moves he's made. They were happy for him to be their champion. What's he supposed to do tell them that he rather fight Romero and make less money cos the fans who hate him anyway will be more satisfied???
quite the opposite.
I liked him until after Hendo, when he called out GSP (and ducked Jacare). Then he did the same thing with Romero. That's while claioming Luke did not deserve a rematch (even though he knew he got an undeserving title shot and that Luke already beat him)...
If he would have fought any top contender, I would probably continue being a big fan, and I think plenty would also.

So no, this is not about haters finding an excuse to hate.
It is fans who turned haters exactly because he ducked all top of his division. There's a HUGE difference.

I didn't like Bisping at all until after he fought Chael (a fight I thought he clearly won) he was so gracious in defeat that it made me like him.
That's the thing.
Him ducking the division made me hate him.
But every interview (after a loss), he is pure class act, and I totally like that...

What a steaming hot pile of TLDR.
so you log into a site where people write things, and is too much of a lazy dumbass to read, and then writes a post showing in all glory how fucking stupid you are...

TLDR - if you didn't read, don't fucking comment.

People love talking about him. Do we know for certain he ducked everyone? He says different and he gives reasons for this. Says he wasn't offered specific fights, agreed to fight others but they pulled out, and he did have surgery. So is there actual proof he ducked everyone or not?
the fact he never fought ANYONE from his own division for over a year and a half? That's sure proof.
The fact Dana called out the fight and he kept saying he hoped GSP was next, and claimed to be injured any time some top contender called him out (but not too injured to fight GSP)... that's a clear sign of ducking.

So make your conclusions based on anything you want. The ducking is a fact.

Nothing wrong about it, fella. I read that description fits you well.
See?
that's where you expose yourself as a big pussy.
You try to offend me, and uses the wrong name.
I correct you, and you cry that I am rude to you...

So you are indeed the asshole I pegged you for.
Only a fucking stupid one, that can't even throw the proper insult.

Kid, do yourself a favor. Kill yourself now, and you spare the world of one obviously fuckup.

hehehe I agree. But that fight would make most sense IMO.
a win would show everyone that, despite not fighting anyone from his own division, he would show that he was indeed worthy of that belt.

It is always a gamble though... but right now, it would be the fight that would make him most money (bar a rematch against GSP), and the upside would be tremendous.
And just imagine for a second, that it wasn't fluke... that he really saw a flaw on Luke that he can exploit.
For him, it would be the perfect ending (on a win) and a loss... why not? he lost to GSP and then got slept by Kelvin... Plus he is retiring, so what's the point of "saving face"?
It's not so much of him wanting to "save face" and imo more so just never giving Rockhold a chance at redemption.

We don't see gifs of the one armed choke in the first fight but rather of the KO shot from the second.

He was (IMHO) the worse UFC male champion of all times (GDR got the women's division).

Your opinion is worth fuck all if that's what you think then, he's not even the worst MW belt holder.

The correct answer to that question is always Dave Menne but as he got the title in 2001 had a 2-4 UFC record and last fought in the UFC in 2006, you have no idea who he is, noob.

It's not so much of him wanting to "save face" and imo more so just never giving Rockhold a chance at redemption.

We don't see gifs of the one armed choke in the first fight but rather of the KO shot from the second.

yes, because Bisping was the champ, so most bandwagon jumpers made fun of Luke.
But we all know it was a fluke. And if Bisping does not call luke, it would be an admission that he knows it was indeed a lucky punch.

Back