Anyone feels this way about Bisping?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I liked him when he got his (undeserving) title shot.
I celebrated his win like an hysterical teenage girl at a Bieber concert.

...but then he called out a retired Hendo...
I could understand the reasoning, but I thought it was a WTF moment (Hendo did NOT deserve a title shot... plus, if he won and retired, it would be terrible for the division.

But then Bisping started talking too much trash, and ducking all contenders for too long (while talking trash to them).

I started hating him.
First the call out for GSP (Before he even signed the contract with the UFC) and clear duck of Jacare (all of a sudden he was "too injured to fight Jacare - but was OK to fight GSP)...
Then they made the press conference with GSP, but GSP started pushing back the date.
So the UFC tried to book him against Yoel, and he blatantly ducked Yoel claiming (guess: Same injured he claimed against Jacare - and again, he was OK for GSP)...
SO then Bisping started getting scared that the UFC wouldn't allow him to hold the belt if GSP was not ready to fight.
Bisping then throws an ultimatum live that if GSP would not fight him in July, he would Fight Yoel instead...
GSP didn't bulge. All of a sudden, Bisping was still injured....
And Dana calle off the fight, and both him & GSP started playing dumb, saying the fight was still on, and that they should fight...(bisping was almost begging Dana to allow him to fight GSP instead of (now) Interim champion Whittaker.

So Bisping fights GSP and fall asleep.... I was ecstatic.

But then Bisping gets on the mike, and I really liked his interviews post fight.
Then he fights Kelvin, and got slept. I also LOVED it.
But the after fight interview, he was real, all about respect.....

So now, I find myself not hating him anymore (what's the point?).
He was (IMHO) the worse UFC male champion of all times (GDR got the women's division).

But while I like the Bisping (middle of the pack) competitor, I absolutely hated when he was the champ....

Anyone feels the same?

I thought it was hilarious when he beat Rockhold on short notice. I was kind of rooting for Mike in that he was entertaining to listen to... but nobody has really thought of him as the best in the division. Jacare and Yoel are marketing nightmares for the UFC as neither speak english, so the UFC were fine with Mike stretching it out.

I could understand the reasoning, but I thought it was a WTF moment (Hendo did NOT deserve a title shot... plus, if he won and retired, it would be terrible for the division.

Tbh i liked that, and i'm usually a supporter of ranking fights

But then Bisping started talking too much trash, and ducking all contenders for too long (while talking trash to them).

I started hating him.
First the call out for GSP (Before he even signed the contract with the UFC) and clear duck of Jacare (all of a sudden he was "too injured to fight Jacare - but was OK to fight GSP)...
Then they made the press conference with GSP, but GSP started pushing back the date.
So the UFC tried to book him against Yoel, and he blatantly ducked Yoel claiming (guess: Same injured he claimed against Jacare - and again, he was OK for GSP)...
SO then Bisping started getting scared that the UFC wouldn't allow him to hold the belt if GSP was not ready to fight.
Bisping then throws an ultimatum live that if GSP would not fight him in July, he would Fight Yoel instead...
And Dana calle off the fight, and both him & GSP started playing dumb, saying the fight was still on, and that they should fight...(bisping was almost begging Dana to allow him to fight GSP instead of (now) Interim champion Whittaker.

But then Bisping gets on the mike, and I really liked his interviews post fight.

He was (IMHO) the worse UFC male champion of all times (GDR got the women's division).

But while I like the Bisping (middle of the pack) competitor, I absolutely hated when he was the champ....

Anyone feels the same?

"Worse UFC Male Champion of all time"

LOL

Never hated him at all. Also, your post structure is painful for us to read.

Michael-Bisping-Kelvin-Gastelum.jpg

tumblr_oyxreaf6r71rtlnayo1_1280.jpg

rockhold.jpg

8e9a4b14ba9e711141c02284f87c76eb.jpg

90b41a4c961db811f05a23462739b48b

I liked his A-hole act when he was on TUF. But his behavior in the fight against Rivera was awful. Indifferent to him now.

I started hating him.

Anyone feels the same?
That´s pretty much it. But we must always remember it´s not the fighter´s fault, the company is the one to blame. But then again, he´s a more profitable champion than Romero and Souza together.... It´s all about money, dude, and the company is responsible for allowing everything that happens.

I started hating him.

Anyone feels the same?

Not at all but it's common to feel this way TS. It's called small poppy syndrome.

Not really.

I dont hate BS-Ping, I despise him.

"Worse UFC Male Champion of all time"

LOL
name another.
and tell me what is worse than fighting two retired fighters from a different division and ducking every single top contender for a year and a half.

That´s pretty much it. But we must always remember it´s not the fighter´s fault, the company is the one to blame. But then again, he´s a more profitable champion than Romero and Souza together.... It´s all about money, dude, and the company is responsible for allowing everything that happens.
While I agree, GSP is an old timer who respected other fighters.
But he signed a contract that noted he would have to defend (or unify) his bet against whittaker, and now we are talking about Kelvin & Whittaker....

GSP is ducking even an old WW ???
Sorry, that shows he didn't care for the top contenders who were waiting in like for a year and half while Bisping ducked them. and then he wants to move down...

Not at all but it's common to feel this way TS. It's called small poppy syndrome.
if you want to try and speak like a cultured fool, then at least get the name right... its tall poppy syndrome
BTW, I don't know if you are that stupid, but I started by saying I was very happy he became the champion.
I only turned to hating him when he clearly ducked all top contender of his division...

...you need to learn to diagnose properly...

because all you are doing right now is sound terribly stupid...

if you want to try and speak like a cultured fool, then at least get the name right... its tall poppy syndrome
BTW, I don't know if you are that stupid, but I started by saying I was very happy he became the champion.
I only turned to hating him when he clearly ducked all top contender of his division...

...you need to learn to diagnose properly...

because all you are doing right now is sound terribly stupid...

I'm from the midwest we say "small poppy" no need to be a rude "cunt" ...see culture. Most people on this site are like you just wating for the underdog to get their due, only to shit on them when they get it. Same thing with Conor, now perry and so on. I'm very annoying. I never really liked Bisping but was happy he won, I feel no different after he won and now lost though.

Back