Anyone expect anything out of Tai Tuivasa?

I expect Rashad Coulter to KO him R1, he's really bad man, Graham beat him, that's all you need to know

TG270413007.jpg

Graham isn't a great MMW fighter but he at least used to be a good kickboxer

Graham isn't a great MMW fighter but he at least used to be a good kickboxer

Yeah and really lets be honest, Peter used his smarts and experience to win that fight.

But in order for tai to do anything, he needs to change and change fast.

Yeah and really lets be honest, Peter used his smarts and experience to win that fight.

But in order for tai to do anything, he needs to change and change fast.

He is big and has power but against graham he seemd like a frontrunner with questionable cardio. Tbf he has to make 265 in the UFC so maybe that will improve his cardio. Technically he's also not the greatest striker but well this is HW so he has a chance

He is big and has power but against graham he seemd like a frontrunner with questionable cardio. Tbf he has to make 265 in the UFC so maybe that will improve his cardio. Technically he's also not the greatest striker but well this is HW so he has a chance

Well vs graham he was super fat as well and only like 18

The only fight I've seen of him was against McSweeney and I don't recall being overly impressed, however I do feel like he'll have enough to defeat Coulter. Tuivasa by second round tko.

He has alot of first round finishes. Coulter is tough as nails though, haven't seen much of Tuivasa but I doubt he'll be able to get him out of there in the first round.

Coulter took an absolute beating with leg kicks his last fight before he got KO'd and showed some serious resolve. I think Tuivasa will be in for a long night if he expects to crumble Coulter in the first couple minutes.
To be fair, I was surprised Coulter stayed in that fight with chase. His leg was fucked, and he could barely stand. Still rocked chase as well

Back