Anyone expect anything out of Tai Tuivasa?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark hunt gives this kid lots and lots of praise, but he looked horrible his last fight ( first actual test in mma) But i have no idea who he is fighting and looks like a guy who will just slug it out with him.

Is it time we stop looking at the peter Graham fight?

He has alot of first round finishes. Coulter is tough as nails though, haven't seen much of Tuivasa but I doubt he'll be able to get him out of there in the first round.

Coulter took an absolute beating with leg kicks his last fight before he got KO'd and showed some serious resolve. I think Tuivasa will be in for a long night if he expects to crumble Coulter in the first couple minutes.

He's probably just as tough as Hunto says he is.

Unfortunately there are other factors in play.

Hes a huge islander with minimal skill or cardio.

A guy like this is who youd want backing you up in a pub fight but in MMA I dont expect him to ever get anywhere near a title

I expect Rashad Coulter to KO him R1, he's really bad man, Graham beat him, that's all you need to know

TG270413007.jpg

Travers from Tularosa?

No, didn't expect much from that guy.

I dont expect him to be a future champ.

But it is always fun to watch guys who cut to make HW limit. This kid is fucking massive.

I expect Rashad Coulter to KO him R1, he's really bad man, Graham beat him, that's all you need to know

TG270413007.jpg

Granted he was like an 18 yr old kid though with hardly any experience.

I think the mystique was he was a fat kid with very fast hands. Now he is not so fat and looks like your average hw in terms of everything. He pretty much lost to a one eyed fighter last fight

He is not bad.... but he ain't no Mark Hunt. He has really bad cardio and Rashad has better boxing he actually has pretty decent boxing. So if he can just survive a couple of scares in the first round he is going to win. I actually have some money on Coulter, Tuivasa can really take a punch and he is not afriad to charge forward so it's a close fight but i think Rashad is going to outbox him and tire him out in the first round and then get a TKO in the second.

I had no idea they signed this guy, I remember seeing videos of him fighting about 5 years ago and haven't heard about him since.

I don't think he will go very far in the UFC but he will bring some entertaining fights for sure

He is not bad.... but he ain't no Mark Hunt. He has really bad cardio and Rashad has better boxing he actually has pretty decent boxing. So if he can just survive a couple of scares in the first round he is going to win. I actually have some money on Coulter, Tuivasa can really take a punch and he is not afriad to charge forward so it's a close fight but i think Rashad is going to outbox him and tire him out in the first round and then get a TKO in the second.

Yeah i think any fighter who knows distance and can stay away from the big shot the first few mins, very winnable fight for most

Here is his last fight. And since he has been injured most of time since this bout, i dont expect much improvement yet

Culter will eat him somewhere in 2nd round

TG270413007.jpg

What's so bad about that ? Graham beats a lot of strikers, I'm not really a huge fan of the guy but Tai did great in that fight. Severely hurt Graham and nearly finished him.

I've only ever seen Coulter in his fight with Sherman.

Based on that, the guy has pretty amazing heart.

Tuivasa loves to bang and has a lot of heart, should be a slug fest.

Hes only young.

Tuivasa is legit, got him via KO rnd 2. Hits like a truck and can take a sledge hammer to the jaw. Hope he has been working on his TDD.

They hugged it out and were nice to each other at weigh ins.

Can they be the new main event?

Back