Anyone ever watch "The Room" ? (Worst movie ever but funny in it's awfulness)

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Watchmojo sums it up here, watch this video for LOLS

Seriously, this movie is amazing in how truely terrible the acting is. The lead acter seems to have little to no control over his own face most of the time as his facial features usually conflict with his dialogue. He makes William Shater look like an A-Level actor.

It is the best in terms of being so bad that it's awesome.

I always laugh my ass off when ever I see clips of this movie.

One of the funniest films I have ever seen. I still reenact this scene when the wife is being unreasonable, which makes us both laugh and calms the situation:

tumblr_nolsdiDh511sipaulo1_500.gif

Then you did not consume the correct combination of meth and cocaine

I consumed neither if I'm to be honest. There happens to be vodka in my cup though and I've already drinken copious amounts

One of the all-time great cult films. Had Tommy Wiseau as my Sherdog av for like a year.

Yeah, I've gone to see it at theatres a couple of times too.

If you liked the Room, you should read The Disaster Artist. It's a book about Greg Sestero's experience making the room. It has some hilarious moments in it, and is well worth your time. If you're lazy you can wait for the movie. (A movie based on a book, about the making of a movie)

Clippy you're a couple of years too late. but we forgive you.

Had over 1 Billion sins. Legendary movie.

IIRC, Wiseau has said in subsequent interviews that he was going for a dark comedy or something and that the badness is intentional.

It is interestingly bad in all the right ways. Stilted acting. Stilted dialogue. Terrible framing, editing, tonal confusion, the writing is abysmal.
The Room has got everything.

One time I ate a bunch of mushrooms and sat in a room

My buddy and I were just talking about this movie the other day and how that damn football is awkwardly in a bunch of random scenes. "Oh hi, Mark."

Back