Anyone ever see someone kicked out for being TS ? Worried about starting training as a MTF …..

Personally I'd have no issue at all training with anyone that is trans. I can't say I have trained with anyone as such yet, though. Hopefully people are just as welcoming and respectful to you as everyone else. I wish you the best of luck with this!

I’ve wanted to do this for awhile but due to working a trade job w night classes and lifting after work I always put it off like a lazy bitch and never did. Part of it was a slight intimidation thing too (I don’t want to train just grappling but Muay Thai for striking as well) but now that im not gonna put it off anymore I have a legitimate concern , I’ve been transitioning for 9 months.

At this point I just look like a androgynous fem dude but overtime it will become more and more noticeable and I already have small breasts. I think guys at work might be on to me but haven’t said anything because I just shut up and work.

I’m a “classical” or more traditional aka “Transphobic self hating nazi medicalist” type of TS so I’m not the out and proud type nor would I call attention to it. Im not going to go in there looking crazy or “it’s MA’AM”ing people. I just want to train like everyone else.

Im worried that some people will not want to roll with me or that I might eventually be kicked out if I’m ever “found out” and if enough people are uncomfortable. I’m also kinda worried about intentionally being beat on too hard in sparring because of it.

I’m curious if anyone has ever had a trans person at their Gym/Club/Etc and how it turned out ? Was it an issue ?

I’m in the San Diego area so there’s a lot of good gyms I don’t want to miss out on potentially training at if this is going to be a big issue. Thanks.

Interesting choice of username.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janae_Kroc
If serious follow this person and model your approach on how she approaches training and competing in the sport.

Hopefully this has been as wholesome as we can muster.

We wish you good training.

Is there any update on Deez Nutz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back