Anyone Ever Have Gang Connection?

I was an honorary Crip.

Had a necklace and everything, whatever that meant.

<45><45><45><45><45>

I thought he and a couple of his boys pulled a tough gangbang on a chick named Sidney?

I must’ve heard it wrong.
<{1-16}>

I don’t talk bout what me and my boyz get upto but I won’t deny this.

I used to bully my friend who was a member of a street gang

I was the leader of 'The Posse'.

We were a 12 or so man strong outfit back in high school. We used to pick apples and launch em across the yard. The authority hated us and always had us in detention. The idiots tried to call us in one by one and get us to rat out on each other but we never did. Once we broke into the faculty building and threw toilet paper everywhere.

Yeah, we were pretty hard.

Reporting everyone ITT to the authorities immediately.

The Boys Brigade is the closest I've got, although I only went for about 2 weeks.

When I lived in LA my best friend and I were arrested and taken to federal jail. It was because his brother was a coke dealer and a known Sureño. We were released quickly and did not turn fed. I never banged but I hung with him and his bro before. What you guys got??
I knew a few members from the probably the most vicious gang out there. I was scared hanging around members I didn't know from that gang, and I had to be very cautious of what I said around them because all of them are very easily triggered. When one of them gets triggered, they'll send their entire army after you, and they won't stop until you they end your life. I urge the young sherdoggers to not join any gang and the rest of the sherdoggers to proceed with caution when interacting with members from the Social Justice Warriors.

there is no such thing as federal jail you go to county jail. people who do federal prison time are usually shipped out of California to the USP system.

there is no such thing as federal jail you go to county jail. people who do federal prison time are usually shipped out of California to the USP system.
MDC is where they hold federal inmates.

My best mates older brother is a member of a rebels bikie gang

He is the scariest mother fucker you will ever see, 6 foot 4 covered in tatts and lean AF, naturally wiry but then roided to the gills

Nothing but a legend to all of us gave us free Coke regularly and we hung out in the clubhouse, were treated like gentlemen

I was the leader of 'The Posse'.

We were a 12 or so man strong outfit back in high school. We used to pick apples and launch em across the yard. The authority hated us and always had us in detention. The idiots tried to call us in one by one and get us to rat out on each other but we never did. Once we broke into the faculty building and threw toilet paper everywhere.

Yeah, we were pretty hard.

Lol I was more hardcore than that by myself as a kid.

I don’t believe many people here either. Or maybe all the gangs you were in we’re just that easy to get into n fuckin dumb.

“That Guy looks tough. He’s in!” What the fuck kind of stupid gangs are these? Join a real god damn gang, one that actually does shit n not just talk shit to people on the street while hanging out like a group of fuck heads.

Glorifying a criminal lifestyle, acting tough, but literally just talking. Ever robbed anyone? Stores? Sell shit? etc. You aren’t a real gang member until you fucking work for it. Probably buncha fake ‘formerly crips, bloods, kings’ here.

I’ve never even been in a gang but I guaran fucking tee I used to chill with far more dangerous people than the lot of you.

When I lived in LA my best friend and I were arrested and taken to federal jail. It was because his brother was a coke dealer and a known Sureño. We were released quickly and did not turn fed. I never banged but I hung with him and his bro before. What you guys got??

In high school I hung out with a bunch of puerto ricans that had gang ties. We weren't a gang but we just like drinking and beating the shit out of people for no fucking reason at all.

I used to rob drug dealers and gangs just like my hero Omar. Retired a little while back when it started to feel so easy that it became boring.

2ex6eet.jpg

Sup
How did this not grab more attention?

They're scared of a real gangsta.

Back