Anyone Ever Have Gang Connection?

I got inducted as an honorary member of the Pharaohs back in the 50s. All i had to do was tie a rope to the back of a cop car, when he pulled out his back tires came off.
<28>

Many of the kids I grew up with in my neighborhood had family members in the Latin Kings or eventually became associated themselves. It's very sad seeing kids you used to play kickball with during recess end up in prison now that we're all grown up.
Or killing each other or attempting to as we got older.

505 Blood ... Worst idea ever as a white boy and every one of my friends were either members or involved for years with Crip/South Side... White boy with a red flag "fronting" because I even had slick back hair/ Rolling shirts lol! ... Man the stuff we think is important when young makes me laugh now... The Japanese saying, The nail that sticks out gets hammered first was pretty much my life at the time... Learned people pick on what they see as the weak/fake, good lesson to learn at a young age.

Over time I decided girls/video games/magic the gathering/dancing/TKD/BJJ was waaaaaay better.

I did fight a lot "mostly at the malls in the mid/late 90s" ...Main reason I started into BJJ/TKD... fun fact my brother showed WinkleJohn what BJJ was and is a huge reason Wink got involved in MMA. Brother begged him to let us use a tiny mat area he had in his studio at the time ... In Albuquerque nobody and I mean NOBODY had a clue what it was capable of ...At this time I don't think even Jackson had his first shit hole studio..... After learning basic moves like a single/double leg/trips with the all mighty RNC by high school I was the "karate kid" who could fight.... Saved many teeth based on this reputation.

Gangs back then gave no benefits, can only imagine how depraved and distorted they are now 20+ yrs later

You forget about Lospa... And Pyru

CmTTjCFVUAEn-Ig.jpg

9fsGs.png

Yeah I’m sure a lot of gang members pay for accounts on sherdog

I used to know all the lyrics to "Boyz in da Hood"

"I gotta get drunk before the day begins
Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends"

Does the Scooby gang and Get Along Gang count?

I was in the Warriors back a few years. Things went bad for us when Cyrus got shot and my crew got framed. Barely made it back to Coney Island alive.

Good times.

Yeah, me and my crew are like this hardcore street gang who cruise the hood on our metal horses lookin for trouble.

This is us hangin out on our turf bein all badass n shit. We probably just beat up like 40 Cops or somethin.

1302888665-tribute.jpg

These guys aren't to be messed with:

@grinderman is the leader of the second toughest gang in Sydney.

No there were "crews" in Louisville when I was growing up, but no serious gangs. The whole West End is just a shit hole.

Back