Anyone Ever Have Gang Connection?

I was a friendly acquaintance of some folks nation guys (BGD affiliate) many years ago in high school. One guy was pretty scary. He was a white dude with blonde hair and a jheri curl, with a grim reaper tattoo on his forearm.

I never joined a gang but growing up - they were everywhere and some of my good friends were in gangs.
Worst experience is my best friend who was a Latin King was killed by a Ñeta when he was 17.

I used to be a member of a gang called the Rogues.
We were a sort of midsized gang. But we had to abandon the gang after our leader come up with a plan to double cross the biggest gang in town. That backfired big time because it involved blaming another gang for it. All played out in one night.

You guys did Cyrus dirty. RIP.

We were a sort of midsized gang. But we had to abandon the gang after our leader come up with a plan to double cross the biggest gang in town. That backfired big time because it involved blaming another gang for it. All played out in one night.
giphy.gif

I knew a couple of bangers growing up but was never connected with any.

Not really, but I was raised on the street.

Sesame Street.

Only been on the other side of it. Some of the OG gangsters in their 40s are funny as hell, out of the life with some crazy ass stories.

What kind of bitch ass gang wouldn't have his back after you stomped him out?

I don’t remember I think it was somehow associated with the cryps. The thing was that he had just moved out of the city to this town where I grew up, in that small ass town, there was no gang activity. Plus the gang he was with probably knew he was a bitch.

I wouldn't be talking about that here, there are some guys looking for you!!

images

I hook up with a lot of Chongas here in Phoenix. Some of them are connected to real vatos. The chick I am seeing now has a couple of brothers who were part of the Kings. They are always nice to me though lol

I was a real G before my mom got scared, and made me go live with my uncle and aunt in Bel-Air

I grew up with a lot of GD Folks. Saw 2 Mexican chick's get into a fight and one of them curb stomped the other. Fucking blood and teeth everywhere. I think I was 11 or 12 at the time.

I also spent some time in the joint a few years back and became really good friends with this dude who I found out was a Keyholder. He made me an honorary Sureño. Then every one started calling me Burnt Wood since I was a white guy hanging with the Mexicans.

Affiliated, never flew a flag though.

ANYONE EVER HAVE GANG CONNECTION?
When I lived in LA my best friend and I were arrested and taken to federal jail. It was because his brother was a coke dealer and a known Sureño. We were released quickly and did not turn fed. I never banged but I hung with him and his bro before. What you guys got??
CmTTjCFVUAEn-Ig.jpg

Back