Anyone Ever Have Gang Connection?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When I lived in LA my best friend and I were arrested and taken to federal jail. It was because his brother was a coke dealer and a known Sureño. We were released quickly and did not turn fed. I never banged but I hung with him and his bro before. What you guys got??

Used to run with the Yellow Jackets. Shit was hard back then. We lost some good men.

RIP Hawky.

giphy.gif

Many of the kids I grew up with in my neighborhood had family members in the Latin Kings or eventually became associated themselves. It's very sad seeing kids you used to play kickball with during recess end up in prison now that we're all grown up.

I did my apprenticeship under a bunch of gangsters and guys who ride around on bikes

This was the only gang I wanted to be in
3185-Animal_Photo.jpg

Yeah, I was a in a gang as a kid. GMS: Galactic Mystery Solvers. The only mystery we couldn't solve was how not to grow up.

Black dude in gym class was way bigger than everyone in 7th grade. He'd beat up guys in the locker room and they'd transfer out. I was little like way under 5 foot. He came and beat me up, I was like heck yeah as it did t really hurt that much, I hade a mean older brother. He became cool with me.
Anyways some people pretended that they were crips, he had his real blood friends come and threw them all an old fashion beating

My neighbors had gang connections and when I was 13 I was invited to their party because they lost to me and my homie in a game of basketball.
Turns out the party was a funeral because someone got shot by the cops. We got hella drunk.

Back