Anyone ever go out a Prostitute? (prostitutes brahs gtfih)

Dating a prostitute = always being last in line for the gangbang.

Dating can be very expensive but I enjoy being in a relationship. I've dated a lot of duds though and that can get old after awhile.

Sometimes it's nice to have sex with a woman where the expectations are clear. I pay her x amount of dollars and know exactly what I'm getting in return. No emotional bullshit, shit tests, or head games.

I've had a fair amount of first date sex but there's also quite a few girls that view first dates as an opportunity for a free meal. Most ass is going to cost something, if not money then your time and emotional energy.

@Pugilistic

This in Korea?

I'd estimate that 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 of my nursing students in Korea were working girls. Girls from poor backgrounds but running around in $1000 outfits, $500 shoes and the full face surgery.

Good for them IMO.

what do you mean go out? on a date? you want a skilled woman in sex thats good, but she is so desensitized to fucking by now that she is actually not interested at all in having sex because its like changing a tire for her at most, do not do it, this stunt you have going on here sounds like disaster, want to have sex with her for money? that is excellent
I guess it would be like a date. Just hang out, do stuff, drink, fuck. If I could make it a regular thing that would be great. I'm not foolish enough to catch feelings and find myself wanting more.

@Pugilistic

This in Korea?

I'd estimate that 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 of my nursing students in Korea were working girls. Girls from poor backgrounds but running around in $1000 outfits, $500 shoes and the full face surgery.

Good for them IMO.
Yep in Korea. Heard the ratio is higher than that. What gets me is hearing how some girls are forced into it because of debt. If anybody I know was in such a situation that would break my heart.

Again, how do you figure?

You're the one thing saying call girls are cheaper than dating. This requires some kind of explanation.

If your relationship is common-law or marriage it's potentially way more expensive. A friend of mine gave his ex-wife mid 7 figures when they split.

I've never gotten an STD from a prostitute. And I get the ass buffet every time bro. Even Bangkok street hookers make you shower and rubber up beforehand. Honestly, I think if you replaced all my hookers with regular girls from the bar I'd be quarantined in a FEMA camp somewhere right now

Lol.

Wait, you saying you always eat their asses or they eat yours? If you're eating theirs then damn, pretty awesome you haven't got anything.

Lol.

Wait, you saying you always eat their asses or they eat yours? If you're eating theirs then damn, pretty awesome you haven't got anything.

Three of my buddies once gangbanged a prostitute and she was about to kick them out when their time was up but none of them finished yet. So one of them started eating her ass and she gave them more time lol.

What makes you so sure she'll have sex with you for free?

I'm a lawyer, but I don't run around writing wills for all my friends for free.

Hell, she has sex with strange men for money. After a long day of gross guys nutting in her what makes you think she even would want to have sex with you at all, let alone a freebie?

What makes you so sure she'll have sex with you for free?

I'm a lawyer, but I don't run around writing wills for all my friends for free.

Hell, she has sex with strange men for money. After a long day of gross guys nutting in her what makes you think she even would want to have sex with you at all, let alone a freebie?

I'm basing this on the assumption that she thinks I'm cool too and not one of her gross customers. But only one way to find out anyway. It's not like I'm losing out on anything.

Do it.
Nothing to lose.
Do it.

Lol.

I do the eating bro and I've never had any obvious stds. You'd think I'd at least have had a cold sore or something. Maybe my ancestors ate enough ass that orally we evolved to another level. I should donate my body to science

Last edited:
I do the eating bro and I've never any obvious stds. You'd think I'd at least have had a cold sore or something. Maybe my ancestors ate enough ass that orally we evolved to another level. I should donate my body to science

Pinkman.GIF

TS is gonna fall in love with a prostitute.

Even T-Pain wouldn't stoop that low... a stripper, sure, but a whore?

For shame, TS.

So I know this chick who is pretty fun to talk to and super flirty. It's cool to just chill with her and shoot the shit. She's also pretty darn hot. I want to ask her out. I'm thinking we could be friends with benefits because I could totally just hangout with her and if I can bang her that's a plus. The "problem" is that she's a prostitute.

I'm not in a place to be emotional available to anyone at the moment. The girls I've met recently have not fulfilled my needs sexually and they always wanted more emotionally. I tell them I'm not interested in commitment and they get hurt and think I'm an asshole. I think going out with a prostitute would be perfect because we could just hangout and fuck without any attachment or expectation. Plus I know the sex would be good because she's a pro.

Thoughts?

I'm basing this on the assumption that she thinks I'm cool too and not one of her gross customers. But only one way to find out anyway. It's not like I'm losing out on anything.

Lol. Man, give your head a shake.

If your relationship is common-law or marriage it's potentially way more expensive. A friend of mine gave his ex-wife mid 7 figures when they split.

Well, yeah, if you marry someone poorer than you with the intent to provide for them, that's what's gonna happen.

I doubt a prosti wants any more meaningless casual sex than she already gets. You are barking up the wrong tree

I do the eating bro and I've never had any obvious stds. You'd think I'd at least have had a cold sore or something. Maybe my ancestors ate enough ass that orally we evolved to another level. I should donate my body to science

Unclear, I am. Are you saying you have contracted an "unobvious" STD then? Oral HIV?

Back