Anyone ever go out a Prostitute? (prostitutes brahs gtfih)

P

Pugilistic

So I know this chick who is pretty fun to talk to and super flirty. It's cool to just chill with her and shoot the shit. She's also pretty darn hot. I want to ask her out. I'm thinking we could be friends with benefits because I could totally just hangout with her and if I can bang her that's a plus. The "problem" is that she's a prostitute.

I'm not in a place to be emotional available to anyone at the moment. The girls I've met recently have not fulfilled my needs sexually and they always wanted more emotionally. I tell them I'm not interested in commitment and they get hurt and think I'm an asshole. I think going out with a prostitute would be perfect because we could just hangout and fuck without any attachment or expectation. Plus I know the sex would be good because she's a pro.

Thoughts?

Be sure to wrap it up.

And don't ever ask her 'How was work?'

aPD0aD4yVoiwrZjVCpUBdGa1C0j.jpg

what do you mean go out? on a date? you want a skilled woman in sex thats good, but she is so desensitized to fucking by now that she is actually not interested at all in having sex because its like changing a tire for her at most, do not do it, this stunt you have going on here sounds like disaster, want to have sex with her for money? that is excellent

I've slept with prostitutes, but I've never paid. I'm sure I'll have to some day.

Do what you have to do. You're just paying for a service.

I've slept with a couple prostitutes from backpage a few times.

Not proud of it, woke up pissed I spent that much money

but whatever. did the trick.

I banged a prostitute this morning, but no dude, why would you wanna date one. That's just setting yourself up for heartache...

I've banged loads of hookers but never dated one. I completely would though. That'd be a relationship where I'd actually want to know how her day went

'How'd your day go honey?'
'Ugh, some dude was threatening to stab me so my pimp had to cave his head in and we stashed the body behind Walmart. I think he was still breathing when we left. You think he died?'

Yes, it ended in a terrific gun fight.

I go to erotic massage parlors and get full service. My experience is that they vary from personality and some are boring with no personality and others are like better human beings than most people.

What I mean is some are stuck In comfort and easy money of the profession and others are aspiring athletes/entertainers or just damn good massage therapist who offer an extra service.

I don't know what advice that I can tell you but what I found out is, if you are nice, funny and charismatic then she would want to share her time with you and to please you more than others.

Women are all prostitutes, the highest paid ones are called wives.

Dealing with call-girls is probably cheaper with less bullshit than an actual relationship.

Dealing with call-girls is probably cheaper with less bullshit than an actual relationship.

Amen to that!

If you run a business and make way more money than dating some random women is going to be a shitty investment since when the relationship progresses she is going to get her grubby hands on your money with that joint account bullshit.

Back