Anyone else think Thanksgiving food is boring?

You must be white. White people food is bland as fuck. They think adding salt is “seasoning” s:

Come to the dirty south.

You probublay couldn’t eat my family’s white people food it’d Be to spicey for you

You must be white. White people food is bland as fuck. They think adding salt is “seasoning” s:

It's because we can afford ingredients that taste good so one can bring it the flavour rather than trying to mask it..

Traditional Thanksgiving food is boring as fuck. I don't care who makes it. This is why people started deep frying turkeys years ago. I need to find a Mexican woman who can make me some turkey tacos or some some other interesting stuff. A turkey burrito with refried beans, sour cream, guacamole, and extra hot sauce would excite me.
go to Del Taco lol

I live in LA and love me a good taco but LOL at those and tamales being some sort of amazing holiday cuisine.

It's a cheap fast food you dump hot sauce on.

wth you talking about, tamales take a long time to make.

Yep, I've seen the process, and like tamales. But in the end they are apps, packed lunches, or something you buy after the bar from a woman carting around a cooler and not something I want to eat a bunch of for dinner. It's a lot of corn and a bit of filling and after two I'm over it.

i basically ignore all your posts, but are you even trying to pretend you are a girl anymore? that post just screams 25 year old guy

Traditional thanksgiving food is delicious. If you think otherwise then you probably aren’t preparing it correctly? Just the gravy from the drippings of the turkey alone is like the definition of flavor, and it’s so simple. I make Alton Brown’s green bean casserole which is also extremely simple but super delicious.

once a year for the mix of all these amazing foods. sounds like you just have crap taste in food. if you have to mask the taste of food with "spice" then your doing it wrong.

I keep getting notifications for this thread but haven’t really looked. Shut up you guys. I’m an old man, get off my lawn.

Yep, I've seen the process, and like tamales. But in the end they are apps, packed lunches, or something you buy after the bar from a woman carting around a cooler and not something I want to eat a bunch of for dinner. It's a lot of corn and a bit of filling and after two I'm over it.
it's all about quality. You can probably buy em at some place after hitting up the bar, but i doubt they're awesome quality.

the ones that my family makes are packed with meat (ha ha). so i guess im used to a higher quality product.

Fuck you. Stuffing is the truth.

This outta be interesting lol..

Thanksgiving Food = Bland & Boring
Christmas Food = Bland & Boring
British Food = Bland & Boring
Southern Food = Bland & Boring

Can we party like it's not 1799?
I want to see a modernized Thanksgiving feast.
Give me spicy or give me death!

Are you retarded?

This thread has devolved into a raging dumpster fire.

Smoked or fried turkey is as good as any other prepared bird, Period.
A properly seasoned and roasted turkey is very tasty and not dry at all.

Who the fuck does not like mashed potatoes? It is the simplest thing to make delicious. Use real butter, season it with your choice of dozens of herbs/spices. Go to any high dollar restaurant and I guarantee mashed/whipped potatoes are on the menu. Why? Because they are delicious.
Stuffing out of a box is crap. Spend the time to make real stuffing from scratch and it can be amazing. Even some basic roasted veggies are awesome when done right.

All I know is tomorrow I'm eating some bomb ass thxgiving food and will be grubbing on awesome leftovers for about a week.
turkey.jpg
images-36.jpg
Veggies_for_Roasting.jpg

My wife got an electric rotisserie fryer/steamer when it was on sale 3 years ago.

I've been frying my turkeys ever since. We have a big feed and invite lots of family & friends. There is always only bones left from my Turkey.

th

Not me^ BTW.

Thanksgiving Food = Bland & Boring
Christmas Food = Bland & Boring
British Food = Bland & Boring
Southern Food = Bland & Boring

Can we party like it's not 1799?
I want to see a modernized Thanksgiving feast.
Give me spicy or give me death!
You should try a different soup kitchen this year.

Back