Anyone else think Francis is looking skinny?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
On the second episode of embedded Ngannou looked pretty slim. Anyone else think he looos a lot smaller? What are your thoughts, will it help or hurt him?

Meanwhile Lewis is looking more like an athlete, I don’t think losing mass helps against a guy who is cutting to make 265.

His hype sure died down in record time

Prob will help if he’s focusing on cardio and maybe lost a bit of muscle mass

He looks normal. Just like his earlier fights where he weighed in at 250-255. For some reason he came in bigger for the Stipe fight and weighed at 265 I think which probably didn't help his cardio.

He started gaining some mass from the start of his UFC debut, he was a bit leaner earlier on.

Looking shredded. Ngannou gonna discipline Black Beast.

Yeah he put some size since his first UFC fights, probably too much, and decided it wasn't helping at all. Lost some speed because of that. Too much power is useless if you can't land clean.

Francis-Ngannou-vs-Curtis-Blaydes.jpg

905cca18ede46a3b5d8ac12bb01928aa.jpg

A little mo, cardio.

His hype sure died down in record time
After he kills Lewis it will be back in full throttle.

"Ngannou has learned and will beat Stipe the second time around; Ngannou showed amazing improvements; This Ngannou would become the champ for sure" I can already see the threads being made...

Maybe since he looked like trash against Stipe the UFC revoked his conveniently timed USADA test schedule.

He’s definitely lost some weight. Even some bloating in his face.

It really looks like he’s come off of a cycle.

Makes me wonder if the ufc helped this dude cycle and pass drug test becusse they wanted a big black marketable athlete as the heavyweight king.

Need cardio and some mid-tier grappling and this guy might be unstoppable...

tenor.gif

Who knows if he will ever recover from this happening to him

I was at ufc 220 and thought he looked s louttle softer than normal. He had some lovehandles, giant ass, and less abs than normal.

He’s probably dropped a lot of excess weight and a little unnecessary muscle. Also, he’s huge in person, and hes shown toughness and durability. If he’s upped his cardio.. he’ll be quite scary.

He was never that jacked to begin with. He was pretty soft.

It'll probably do his UFCPI-esque cardio some good to be slimmer.

On the second episode of embedded Ngannou looked pretty slim. Anyone else think he looos a lot smaller? What are your thoughts, will it help or hurt him?

Meanwhile Lewis is looking more like an athlete, I don’t think losing mass helps against a guy who is cutting to make 265.

It could only help, but only a little.

Lewis looking like an athlete?! What the hell? Hahaha.

Yea personally it’s worrying me. It seems like a big change when imo he only required a small one which had nothing to do with him getting slimmer but rather his unpreparedness. I was sure he would bounce back beautifully but this is kind of making me think otherwise. HOPE I’M WRONG!

WAR NGANNOU

It could only help, but only a little.

Lewis looking like an athlete?! What the hell? Hahaha.
I said more like an athlete, he’s making progress as opposed to where he was.

Back