Anyone else still think Condit would beat Woodley?

I think he had a good shot a few years ago but obviously the ACL put that out.

These days I think he's out of his prime and Woodley is in his though.

Woodley was wrecking Carlos even before the injury. The injury was also caused by HARD leg kicks from Woodley. Condit doesn't have the chin anymore to take the bombs that Woodley landed on him too. He got wobbled by Demian Maia, choked the fuck out and then retired.

Wrecking him?

Strikes were pretty even if I recall but Woodley was getting it done through takedowns.

Edit:

Fightmetric had it 14-13 to Woodley but with 3 TDs to Condit 1 sub attempt.

I know Woodley is a heavy hitter but if you don't hurt your opponent it's just a significant strike...

I think Condit could definitely give him a good fight. Good chance he'd win too.

Woodley likes to back off then explode with power punches, Condit likes to pepper with unorthodox attacks. Makes for an interesting battle indeed.

Pitty we didn't get to see a proper fight the first time.

The best version of Carlos may have a chance but that guy hasn't been seen in a couple of years. Woodley would trounce the shit out of the version who fought Maia.

lmao, first fight doesn't count?

condit got taken down at will, was eating big right hands, woodley's takedown CAUSED the injury, then his leg kicks were so hard that they spun condit around and fucked knee even worse.

get over it.

Wrecking him?

Strikes were pretty even if I recall but Woodley was getting it done through takedowns.

Edit:

Fightmetric had it 14-13 to Woodley but with 3 TDs to Condit 1 sub attempt.

I know Woodley is a heavy hitter but if you don't hurt your opponent it's just a significant strike...
Besides the take downs and slightly out landing Carlos, Woodley was also landing the much harder, cleaner shots. Carlos showed one hell of a chin, but he was still getting his ass whipped.

In their first match, I thought TWood would KTFO Condit stiff from all those solid power punches with full wind up. I don't think Condit stands a chance at all.

I like Condit a lot so I hope he comes back, but he can't beat top wrestlers. Woodley will be able to put him on his back whenever he wants.

You mean the guy that choked out by Maia in 1 minute and injured himself trying to stop a takedown from Woodley?

Yeah, he would totally beat Woodley in the rematch.

{<jordan}<36>

Only Colby Covington can save us.

In all seriousness, Colby Covington will be Woodley's Sonnen. Anderson was coming off completely boring fights with Leites and Maia who wouldn't engage him. Sonnen made it a fight with Silva. Covington will do the same to Woodley.

Covington's fights are only boring because they're so one sided.
<DontBelieve1>

Only Colby Covington can save us.

In all seriousness, Colby Covington will be Woodley's Sonnen. Anderson was coming off completely boring fights with Leites and Maia who wouldn't engage him. Sonnen made it a fight with Silva. Covington will do the same to Woodley.

Covington's fights are only boring because they're so one sided.
HELP US JORGE MASVIDAL, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE

Back