Anyone else still think Condit would beat Woodley?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
The first fight obviously doesn't count. I think Carlos still has all the tools to beat Woodley.

Hope he hasn't retired already

<{you!}>

Only Colby Covington can save us.

In all seriousness, Colby Covington will be Woodley's Sonnen. Anderson was coming off completely boring fights with Leites and Maia who wouldn't engage him. Sonnen made it a fight with Silva. Covington will do the same to Woodley.

Covington's fights are only boring because they're so one sided.

I don't know what form Condit is in. Seems like its been forever

Woodley owns Condit every time.

Condit is retired and has the worst TDD in MMA history.

Condit is retired and has the worst TDD in MMA history.

That.
Condit has no way of stopping an explosive take down. Woodley can either smash his head with gnp or more likely just lay on him for 25 boring minutes.

Condit of old might have had a good shot. Seems like he has moved on after a great career , without scrambled brains. Good for him. That first Woodley wins does count unfortunately. Tyron destroyed that knee. Gotta be a factor. How many times can a body rebuild from injuries like that?

That.
Condit has no way of stopping an explosive take down. Woodley can either smash his head with gnp or more likely just lay on him for 25 boring minutes.
Woodley doesn't have the cardio to employ a wrestle-centric game plan for 5 rounds. It's been years since we've really seen him wrestle consistently, and there's a reason for that. If this were Condit from a few years back, I'd definitely favor him over Woodley in a five round fight. But Condit seems like he's checked out the game at this point.

I agree, Woodley only won the first fight because of a freak injury, in a 5 rounder Carlos stops him, I mean look at Woodley, his cardio cant be good.

condit retired and doesnt train i think. so.....no

Yes, he's active, busy, throws hands well, and could wear down Woodley with volume. He's everything I thought WB would be, but WB got a taste of that Woodley power and cowered.

I agree, Woodley only won the first fight because of a freak injury, in a 5 rounder Carlos stops him, I mean look at Woodley, his cardio cant be good.

Tyron kicked his leg and tore his knee up. Not a freak injury, get over it cry baby.

Fuck no. He doesn't want it anymore, and he admitted he got wobbled by Demian Fucking Maia. Woodley would put him out cold. Would dominate standing or on the ground.

maybe years ago, but look at what GSP did to him. I'd expect similar.

Woodley was wrecking Carlos even before the injury. The injury was also caused by HARD leg kicks from Woodley. Condit doesn't have the chin anymore to take the bombs that Woodley landed on him too. He got wobbled by Demian Maia, choked the fuck out and then retired.

Hmm that freak injury was caused by a kick from Woodley it's a legit win Tko but if the fight was longer who knows but Condit can eat Tyrones hardest shots all day he has a nice chin

I would give him a shot. He's Carlos Condit, for Christ's sakes.

Hmm that freak injury was caused by a kick from Woodley it's a legit win Tko but if the fight was longer who knows but Condit can eat Tyrones hardest shots all day he has a nice chin

Woodley was wrecking Carlos even before the injury. The injury was also caused by HARD leg kicks from Woodley. Condit doesn't have the chin anymore to take the bombs that Woodley landed on him too. He got wobbled by Demian Maia, choked the fuck out and then retired.
Doesn't have the chin? Who has finished him by strikes?

Back