Anyone else notice Kevin Lee no longer playing his Conor character?

He lost by verbal tko against tony ferguson before getting finished in the octagon.. Thats probably why.

I see what you are saying but KOing Eddie was no small feat. He played his role, got his dough, and got out the game. It makes me furious! I'm an Aldo fan and called for a rematch forever. The bus thing has me a bit confused tho. lol
Don't get me wrong, well done to the guy but i feel he's been very privilleged cause he draws in the fans. Any other fighter would have been given no other choice but to defend. Yeah the Aldo fight has always been a big question mark for me, if he had rematched him, would Aldo have come in over emotional again? We'll never know. Lol yeah tbh the bus thing made me really salty as I really wanted the Chiesa Pettis fight

Chris Rock had Justin Timberlake and some of these future UFC posers tagged.

It was annoying and didn't look good for him. Glad he dropped it and is himself now. I think he loses to Barboza (tough style matchup) but we'll see.

They all try to act like Conor
Until its time to do what Conor does (make weight, win belts, etc)

Do what Conor does ??

Do coke and give up your back to avoid tapping to strikes ??

Do coke and throw a hand cart at a bus full of your peers ??

Do coke and and roll around with Dillon Danis in his jimmies ??

[<diva2] .

Do what Conor does ??

Do coke and give up your back to avoid tapping to strikes ??

Do coke and throw a hand cart at a bus full of your peers ??

Do coke and and roll around with Dillon Danis in his jimmies ??

[<diva2] .

That's a very appropriate icon whether its a WWE starlet or Kevin Lee. Boinked & Shamed.

giphy.gif

e7b1bf29-2451-4de1-94df-3bba361d5f15_100_h_6.gif

We don’t need drama, just good fights. Unfortunately in this day and age, many short attention span drama queens seem to need trash talk to get interested in a fight.
Lmao most don't even care about the fight but enjoy the trash talk more than fights.

Fucking drama watch days of our lives.

Lmao most don't even care about the fight but enjoy the trash talk more than fights.

Fucking drama watch days of our lives.
This.

People go to a live fight or a concert and spend all their time on their phone.

Looks like watching the event is not as important as telling people they’re at the event.

Conor just tried to act like mayweather. He also got beat in his run up to titles amd got hand picked for title shot. Mcgregor is fraud. More people are seeing this now though which is good. He will soon be acting or in wwe or just retire early.

He lost by verbal tko against tony ferguson before getting finished in the octagon.. Thats probably why.

<Lmaoo> The police lock line! That was great. Dont understand why Tony gets a lot of hate. That was good stuff.

We don’t need drama, just good fights. Unfortunately in this day and age, many short attention span drama queens seem to need trash talk to get interested in a fight.

I am like you and don't need some fake trash talk in stupid press conference to get interested but unfortunatly lots of people will find a humble fighter boring and a cocky/trash talker one entertaining.

I am like you and don't need some fake trash talk in stupid press conference to get interested but unfortunatly lots of people will find a humble fighter boring and a cocky/trash talker one entertaining.
Yep, and there were plenty of guys who were true professionals and did not act like douchebags who had great careers and were draws.

Conor did what he did and we can't take that from him. Defending a title has nothing to do with this post.
It has everything to do with that post because the implication of the post was that what makes Conor unique is his actual achievements or quality as a fighter and not his self-marketing. But plenty of fighters have won titles in multiple weight classes, Dan Henderson, BJ Penn, Randy, etc., the only difference is that they're not cowards who wouldn't defend. Conor's signature achievement is getting attention by talking his way into a novelty fight against Floyd Mayweather and getting schooled, and being too afraid of losing to ever defend a belt.

Just like Ronda, people try to make up justifications for why Conor is uniquely great to go with their emotions that come from sources unrelated to their actual skill, and they always ultimately come up with nothing.

He probably made some decent cash his last fight and is just chilling out a little. Talk about an adrenaline dump coming that close to your goals and falling short.

Yeah. Lee v Ferg was allegedly 677k
That's the gate total you're quoting. Gate receipts are not a good metric for judging late notice fights since tickets are sold way before the card is finalised. Anyways, it's still not great as Nunes Shevchenko did 2million at the gate around that time

The event did 150K on PPV which is bad

Back